thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
News about 0.12

Hello friends. Well, what can I tell you...

The development of the new update is progressing quite well and I have even finished about 50 percent of the images.

Also, the dialogues and the plot for the update were written by our new screenwriter (it turned out quite well and there will be a lot of nsfv scenes, more than usually special for a mini update) and he decided to change the course of the story a little so that we will have to move a little away from our plan presented in the picture below, so at the moment I can not say exactly what will be released in what order, perhaps we will have to add some intermediate updates to this list.

I also want to introduce you to a new character, in the main picture above. This is one of the prostitutes in the brothel in the tavern on the second floor. By the way, we have not come up with a name for it, so if you have any ideas, please write in the comments, perhaps something from your suggestions will fit and be used.

But for now, that's all.

Thank you all for your attention!
So we got a Rukia lookalike character as a prostitute and based on the roadmap the game will be over within 4 more updates? I hope it was not feel like a rush ending for the series consider how much the game can be expand with lot more event, but one can always say we need some more cameos from other series to be MC fuck toy (like Rangiku)

lar636

Dec 28, 2020
News about 0.12

Hello friends. Well, what can I tell you...

The development of the new update is progressing quite well and I have even finished about 50 percent of the images.

Also, the dialogues and the plot for the update were written by our new screenwriter (it turned out quite well and there will be a lot of nsfv scenes, more than usually special for a mini update) and he decided to change the course of the story a little so that we will have to move a little away from our plan presented in the picture below, so at the moment I can not say exactly what will be released in what order, perhaps we will have to add some intermediate updates to this list.

I also want to introduce you to a new character, in the main picture above. This is one of the prostitutes in the brothel in the tavern on the second floor. By the way, we have not come up with a name for it, so if you have any ideas, please write in the comments, perhaps something from your suggestions will fit and be used.

But for now, that's all.

Thank you all for your attention!
According to what is written above, we won't even have the return of the girls who have already been closed... pity I really wanted to see and be able to play again with the girls (Irma - Cornelia - Taranee - in new situations) and others that have already ended .

Vergi|

Apr 19, 2020
I really thought that if they mention release will be soon, it should come in 10 days max.
Looks like dev confused me once again.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
we all expect bumpy rides, but this right here, is cobblestones on a bicycles without air nor saddle.

nomad bug

Mar 20, 2019
What happens is that I speak Spanish and I don't understand the game because it is in English
Use google translate. Its easy.
Well, relatively easy, for example in my childhood i didnt know english well enough and then i play pirated game without translation i use eanglish paper vocabulary. And usually those games have much more text.

• Red Heart
Reactions: lar636 and jeje33

DerKER

Jul 14, 2017
Man after watching a bit of the show I must say that this game has captures really well its spirit, this is one of the best games I played here, good job Somka.

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Are their difference between the choices of names in the beginning? (when Cedrick is trying to recall them).
Because none of the options is correct :eek:

Somka108

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
obl-012.jpg
Hi guys. Witch Hunter 0.12 update has been released, New storyline with Alchemy and the Meridan brothel. More than 10 new NSFW scenes!
Link patreon on new version:

Link subscribestar on new version:

Link itch.io on new version:

Last edited:

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
View attachment 1282106
Hi guys. Witch Hunter 0.12 update has been released, New storyline with Alchemy and the Meridan brothel. More than 10 new NSFW scenes!
Link patreon on new version:

Link subscribestar on new version:

Link itch.io on new version:
The links you posted (at least patreon) say "version 0.11.1" :unsure:

3.50 star(s) 78 Votes