Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Can anyone answer this question? Me too cant do anything with elyon beside talk to her and do nothing, even after doing all thing till Tar' bf suicide quest
It's on android version by the way
You should've experienced...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you've seen these scenes then you're at the end of her content me thinks. :unsure: There aren't any other options with her after these scenes, at this stage. There was a time in which you could engage in repeatable scenes but they have since been removed.

Reactions: lar636

kaleh

Oct 27, 2020
You should've experienced...
If you've seen these scenes then you're at the end of her content me thinks. :unsure: There aren't any other options with her after these scenes, at this stage. There was a time in which you could engage in repeatable scenes but they have since been removed.
what scenes? removed content? what is remove content

Racheakt

May 14, 2020
Had some ideas for plot changes back in the day, back when we were talking about how to streamline the plot. Thought you guys might want to take a look at it.

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Where is picture nr. 27? :C Also thank you for save <3. I have not got any willpower to play this again...
Each version has an image for receiving game over, I think it's always #27, so if the only one image is absent, it's this one. It's non-erotic, so decide by yourself wether it even worths to unlock it.

lar636

Dec 28, 2020
Just thoughts
I know that DEV has already "ended" with these girls (Irma - Cornelia - Taranee), but he shouldn't do it "completely", I understand that the story has to go on and it turns a lot in relation to "Elion" (which is the main plot), but please don't let these and other girls stay in "limbo" and even if they don't have anything else to tell (in terms of their stories) put some scenes of the MC "using" them sexually (with some plot, anyway it's really fast), because it would give more animation and "excitement" to the game (that's what I think and I think it would be cool).

paveldurnov

Aug 4, 2018
News about 0.12

Hello friends. Well, what can I tell you...

The development of the new update is progressing quite well and I have even finished about 50 percent of the images.

Also, the dialogues and the plot for the update were written by our new screenwriter (it turned out quite well and there will be a lot of nsfv scenes, more than usually special for a mini update) and he decided to change the course of the story a little so that we will have to move a little away from our plan presented in the picture below, so at the moment I can not say exactly what will be released in what order, perhaps we will have to add some intermediate updates to this list.

I also want to introduce you to a new character, in the main picture above. This is one of the prostitutes in the brothel in the tavern on the second floor. By the way, we have not come up with a name for it, so if you have any ideas, please write in the comments, perhaps something from your suggestions will fit and be used.

But for now, that's all.

Thank you all for your attention!

3.50 star(s) 78 Votes