The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Both parts were scrapped, and people say it must be to make the MC more sympathetic. Which does not work as heacts like that with every other character.
sad part is every mc doesn't need to be freaking sympathetic. I really liked the blackmail/force break up routes and as you said it makes little sense when you did similar things to other characters like irna who gets blackemailed into sucking dick and borderline ntr

Anthracen

Jul 4, 2020
Wouldn't it be kind of brazen to demand money for something you're not the copyright owner of?
I have no problem with people getting their games from f95. I do so myself. I just find it amusing and a little strange when people complain about things they got for free, especially if these things aren't free at the time. It isn't nearly bad enough to be a problem here either, i just wanted to say it.

Reactions: Chetti and SenPC

safadobr

Jun 14, 2017
How to increase knowledge of history?

Edit: Just found out, the book was booked, it fixed by updating to 0.11.

Last edited:

DZE

Jan 11, 2019
I somehow lost my save file for the game.
anyone can help me out and post the save just before this update starts? i'll lose my damn mind if i play those forest RPG battles again.

JasonVSilver

Apr 6, 2021
I like the art style and the design....but the plot and the rest?

Not so much...

The most frustrating part is that this is probably the only game based on the witch series and there are almost zero games I found with similar art styles.
Same dude. I’ve spent hours, days probably over the years looking for a game with this art style that revolves around the witch series and just like the one ring “There is only one”. lol

ttt111111

Jul 7, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Witch Hunter v0.11.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 18.04.2021 (v0.11.0)
having some probs installing it on my android tablet, apk is on the device and says problem parsing the file

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Only missing 27 on gallery does anyone know how to unlock it?
The gallery includes one image for gaining a game over due to losing plot-critical fight while on Earth. I think it always goes by the number 27 in the gallery. It's non-erotic; it's just the protagonist being punished for his failure.

3.50 star(s) 78 Votes