Pugsanity

Nov 3, 2017
How exactly? There isn't a "game" folder in the mac version download.
Right click on the game, you will see "show package contents", click that. Open the content folder. then open resources, which will lead you to the autorun folder. In there is the Game folder, take the game folder from the pc version, and replace your old mac "game" folder with it. The barebones of the game hasn't changed, only the game. I hope this helps.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
oh my fucking god who had the need to ruin the game with that point of sale retail nightmare?

May 31, 2020
New walkthrough ???
Gladly. First you have to start game from beginning .after some play you capture some girl and bring her to your world. Don't allow green orges to fuch her .keep her for yourself.after some fuck with her
Your king figure out you have a human prisoner. King will ask you some questions and most of them take you bad endings (you are dead). Try to find good answers (2 questions and every time 3 answers which just one of them is correct).and then you not need me anymore .enjoy the game
(Sorry ,my English is terrible .ik)

Sir Weshmish

Mar 4, 2019
Ngl, I was hoping for at least one sex scene with Will. Well except for that one event but can you barely call that a scene.

Only if I had money I could go on patreon...

Whoever on patreon vote for that potion on Will. Girl need some love

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
Ngl, I was hoping for at least one sex scene with Will. Well except for that one event but can you barely call that a scene.

Only if I had money I could go on patreon...

Whoever on patreon vote for that potion on Will. Girl need some love
She is probably going to be picked. If she is chooced for the potion then Cedrick will have full control over the powers of the rest of the guardians. Its the logical choice.

Reactions: Sir Weshmish
3.50 star(s) 78 Votes