Bishop25omega

Aug 11, 2021
Help me understand why there is no content with Elion? In previous versions, there were scenes with pay for her, and then they were cut out. Why is there no scene of Irma's imprisonment after her attack in the shop? Who knows if the author will add them in future sequels? And I saw a photo of those images that I did not see in the game, do you know which version they are from?
I will be grateful for the answer

pastas2

Jul 29, 2018
Help me understand why there is no content with Elion? In previous versions, there were scenes with pay for her, and then they were cut out. Why is there no scene of Irma's imprisonment after her attack in the shop? Who knows if the author will add them in future sequels? And I saw a photo of those images that I did not see in the game, do you know which version they are from?
I will be grateful for the answer
The first 5 are from older versions of the game. The penultimate one is just art he made of Elyion it was never in the game and the last one is from a preview of new Elyion content.

Reactions: Bishop25omega

Bishop25omega

Aug 11, 2021
The first 5 are from older versions of the game. The penultimate one is just art he made of Elyion it was never in the game and the last one is from a preview of new Elyion content.
Thanks, but do not know the version in which 1 and 4 pictures appear (I found only the third from Version 0.7.1)

Racheakt

May 14, 2020
You know...

Miranda has Hunson Abadeer's head in her lab.

Any chance of Miranda catching us a pair of slaves?

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hum, those are generally "bad endings" to my knowledge, game wise.
Like the "How to get the bad ending for game X" walkthroughs.

I don't have too much to add to this topic. But, yeah. To my experience at least: Endings that aren't "good" ie: evil/"bad" to some degree, aren't labelled "good endings".
Like, if I search youtube right now for any game+bad ending. I get results of the "evil ending". (Assuming said game has multiple endings.)

Either case, as said: The vast majority of maledom games I've played, exclusively has "evil endings". And the PC usually starts, and stays useless at sex. Most often, you can't "lose" either. At least not to women. It's usually some dude that's bigger than you. Seems to be in order to avoid emasculating the player, or something.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Like, if I search youtube right now for any game+bad ending. I get results of the "evil ending". (Assuming said game has multiple endings.)
1. this is called selection bias.
1a. Try searching evil ending for the exact same game (one with both an evil and a good route) and you will get the same result.
1b. Try searching for games where instead of "evil vs good" route you have "MC has bad things happen to him vs good things".

the selection bias is twofold. first you are choosing games that have an evil vs good route instead of different scales of victory. (or a game that mixes the two by making you a loser if you are evil and a winner if you are good. such as Dishonered)
second, you are choosing to use search terms that confirm your biases instead of checking search statistics to see which is used more.

2. a better method is to search youtube for just "bad ending" without specifying a specific game. Then look through the results to see which ones are evil, which one are loser, and which one are a combo of "taking the evil route makes you a loser".

I just did and the results are...
First few results are Five Nights at Freddy

where bad is "you fail to free the trapped souls". You were not evil, just a failure.

Next I see Hollow Knight

Which has a whole bunch of endings and most seem to be cases of "you failed to get best results". However I am not all that familiar with the game. Can you actually play as evil in that game?

Next is a video about Ghost of Tsushima

where there is no good or evil route. Instead you have a final choice at the end of the game of killing the big bad (who wants to die) or refusing to kill him on the basis of him having no honor and thus not being worthy of your sword (the ending which the video is referring to as "bad ending").
So, not evil but bad results.

Then a clickbait "list" video "7 bad endings that were unediably cooler".
Games with multiple endings often include a 'bad' ending to make you feel bad about the bad job you did. But you might not even realise that you’re looking at the so-called bad ending because what is happening is undoubtedly cooler than whatever sunshine and rainbows nonsense you get in the canonical conclusion. Consider these supposedly bad endings that were undeniably cooler than the goody-two-shoes alternatives.
So... clearly it is speaking about you doing a "bad job" aka being a failure. rather than being evil.

Next a video about breaking bad...
next a song.

next deathloop.

this is complicated. you could make a reasonably well made argument that killing your daughter to end the time loop was evil. Even though she is not really dead as you both awaken together on the beach the moment after you do so. Although she hates you now for taking away the time loop from her

and that is the end of the first page. So... as far as I can tell all the examples on the first page of results are where bad = loser.
of course I could engage in selection bias to get whatever result I want by cherry picking games.

for example searching "fable bad ending" and "fable evil ending" gives identical results. And in fable you very much have an Evil route. Comically over the top Evil at that.
or I could go the other route and pick games where there are only "loser" endings and no morality involved. in such games bad will always mean what I said it usually means.

either way it would be selection bias. you need to not specify the game if you want to avoid selection bias.

Somka108

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
poster014nsfw.jpg
New version of the Witch Hunter 0.14 game has been released. A big update contains a new plot with Elyon Brown and animated combat and NSFW scenes!

Link patreon on new version:

Link subscribestar on new version:

Link itch.io on new version:

yomamanig23

Mar 26, 2021
Do I need to buy it or is somebody already subscribed to the 10$ a month patreon? Its weird that he just suddenly raised the price on a new update like that, doesnt seem like the normal 5$ price.

Reactions: Musashim

Somka108

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Do I need to buy it or is somebody already subscribed to the 10$ a month patreon? Its weird that he just suddenly raised the price on a new update like that, doesnt seem like the normal 5$ price.
we didn't raise anything, you're talking complete nonsense

yomamanig23

Mar 26, 2021
we didn't raise anything, you're talking complete nonsense
Well, I have not been following the development of the game for too long, but from what I have seen myself is that every new update to the game has always been set at 5$ to buy or for the people who are subscribed to your 5$ tier and above on patreon to access. This was just the first time where I have seen a new update for the game to be set at 10$ or for the people on patreon who are subscribed to the 10$ tier and above.

I'm not complaining or arguing with you on the recent set price, I was just commenting on how weird it was for me to see a different price than usual without a giving any reason. Maybe I'm wrong and this has happened before in a previous update. It is your game after all, you can do what you want with it.

Fatosententia

Mar 5, 2018
Well, I have not been following the development of the game for too long, but from what I have seen myself is that every new update to the game has always been set at 5$ to buy or for the people who are subscribed to your 5$ tier and above on patreon to access. This was just the first time where I have seen a new update for the game to be set at 10$ or for the people on patreon who are subscribed to the 10$ tier and above.

I'm not complaining or arguing with you on the recent set price, I was just commenting on how weird it was for me to see a different price than usual without a giving any reason. Maybe I'm wrong and this has happened before in a previous update. It is your game after all, you can do what you want with it.
Ehm, got no clue what are you talking about. New versions always became available for $5 patrons one week after release.

Reactions: yomamanig23
3.50 star(s) 78 Votes