Chetti

Nov 19, 2020
Ok, so far the update is a little disappointing but not terrible, the author seems to like NTR, I don't mind Alchemy since she's not Rick's girlfriend at all nor she's emotionally attached to Rick in any way, but letting Elyon bein raped by Uriah and the gang would have been a huge mistake, thanks it was only harassment, and I must admit Elyon surrounded by four dicks was hot, I wouldn't mind is she stroke those dicks and made then come.
The trainer/corruption path for Elyon is the way, but overall this update it's disappointing since she didn't have a sex scene, seems like the author wants to wait till the end to show her sex scene, and that is concerning for me since it seems he only wants just one sex scene for each girl... this game has so much potential, the girls should be able to have sex over and over again in the dungeons, for example, pregnancy should be the end game and a full corruption harem would be the best outcome, but since I'm not a Patreon I don't have a voice, overall, a little disappointing update, hope the others to come, give us more content.
PD: The sexy pajama thing was odd, but I think it has potential, like being able to change Elyon's attire, I don't like the pajama design, but being able to change her to a lingering, fully nude or another dress would be nice. PD2: got the maid uniform, fucking yes. 10/10
PD3: That Elyon blowjob animation, OMG 20/10. really good, I wouldn't mind waiting a year for an Elyon sex scene if the animation is gonna be so good.

Last edited:
Apr 7, 2019
Am I missing something or is the fighting system purely rng-based? Crits/Evasions are totally random and enemies can stun-lock the player while also regenerating health all the time...

kabaczek

Mar 9, 2018
Am I the only one with black screen? I've got no pics, even in start window, just text. I tried run in administrator mode and running with compatiblility with Vista.

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
I like the direction of the update but I dont get why you constantly cut content? like for the uniform why remove the measurements scene?

Also we badly need in game repayable scenes when speaking with the characters.

Reactions: Chetti

Jam82

Oct 19, 2018
Have no idea how to unlock some scenes. Wish there was a walkthrough or something
If you restart, you can choose to play with cheats - gives you lots of money so you dont need to work, and starts the ingame walkthrough, that gives you hints about what to do next.

Nuratar

Dec 12, 2017
Is there anything after you get the maid uniform and blowjob/footjob from Elion? I've spend ~10 days with no new event, or dialogue.

3.50 star(s) 78 Votes