Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
I made a few local fixes in order to be able to see all the content in this version. Here is each fix and what it does, you can reproduce it yourself with a text editor. Lines with '-' at the start were removed and lines with '+' at the start were added.

game/scripts/bookshop/elion_action.rpy:
I removed two levels of indentation from the check_action() shown here. This seems to fix the bug where the 'Action' dialog options have no effect.
Code:
                 if brayanGuyEleon == 0 and complicate_life_elion > 0:
                     if not (label in can_use_actions_after_lost_brayan):
                         complicate_life_elion = 2
                         renpy.say(cedrick_sprite, "(Elyon doesn’t need that much money to help her parents. Perhaps it is necessary to figure out how to worsen her financial situation... Maybe it's worth to get rid of her parents .. I need to find someone to whom it can be assigned..)")
                         renpy.jump('dialog_elion')
-                        check_action()
+                check_action()
         renpy.jump('dialog_elion')
game/scripts/bookshop/elion_actions/blowjob.rpy:
I renamed a label, this fixes a crash when the blowjob scene starts.
Code:
label elion_blowjob_reject:
     "Elion has no mood"
     jump first_brayan
-label elion_blowjob_brayan_accept:
+label elion_blowjob_accept:
     show elion_norm
     cedrick_sprite 'Elyon..'
     hide elion_norm
     show elion_kosi_izv_2
     with Dissolve(.5)
game/sprites.rpy:
Some of the blowjob cg files are jpgs but the code was looking for pngs. This fixes a crash partway through the scene.
Code:
image cg_elion_blowjob_4='scenes/cg_elion_blowjob_4.jpg'
 image cg_elion_blowjob_5='scenes/cg_elion_blowjob_5.jpg'
 image cg_elion_blowjob_52='scenes/cg_elion_blowjob_52.jpg'
 image cg_elion_blowjob_6='scenes/cg_elion_blowjob_6.jpg'
-image cg_elion_blowjob_7='scenes/cg_elion_blowjob_7.png'
-image cg_elion_blowjob_8='scenes/cg_elion_blowjob_8.png'
-image cg_elion_blowjob_9='scenes/cg_elion_blowjob_9.png'
-image cg_elion_blowjob_8s ='scenes/cg_elion_blowjob_8s.png'
-image cg_elion_blowjob_9s ='scenes/cg_elion_blowjob_9s.png'
-image cg_elion_blowjob_9vnez ='scenes/cg_elion_blowjob_9vnez.png'
+image cg_elion_blowjob_7='scenes/cg_elion_blowjob_7.jpg'
+image cg_elion_blowjob_8='scenes/cg_elion_blowjob_8.jpg'
+image cg_elion_blowjob_9='scenes/cg_elion_blowjob_9.jpg'
+image cg_elion_blowjob_8s ='scenes/cg_elion_blowjob_8s.jpg'
+image cg_elion_blowjob_9s ='scenes/cg_elion_blowjob_9s.jpg'
+image cg_elion_blowjob_9vnez ='scenes/cg_elion_blowjob_9vnez.jpg'
 image cg_elion_podstol='scenes/cg_elion_podstol.jpg'
 image cg_elion_podstol2='scenes/cg_elion_podstol2.jpg'
 image cg_elion_podstol3='scenes/cg_elion_podstol3.jpg'
 image cg_elion_podstol4='scenes/cg_elion_podstol4.jpg'
game/scripts/fight/fight.rpy:
In order to complete the new branch, you need to:
Get 200 gold by clicking the area on the horizon in Meridian to the far left to fight bandits and slowly get gold
Talk to the creature at the inn
Get 200 more gold
Talk to Miranda and ask for her panties. She asks for a scorpion tail.
Click the area on the horizon in Meridian just left of the castle to fight monsters. Run away until you fight a scorpion. If you are lucky, you will only need 3 potions (bought for 100 gold each from Miranda) to win the fight. If you win the fight, there is a 1/5 chance of getting a tail...even if you cheat to get infinite gold this takes so long I decided to change it so the tail always drops:
Code:
         jump send_brayan_to_meridian
     else:
         'You won'
         if (rEnemy['item']):
             if (rEnemy['name'] == 'Morpion'):
-                $ giveItem = renpy.random.choice([0,0,0,0,1])
+                $ giveItem = renpy.random.choice([1,1,1,1,1])
                 if (giveItem):
                     $ inventory.items.append(rEnemy['item'])
                     $ hasHvostScorp = 1
                     "You got the tail of a Morpion"
Hope this helps somebody.

Edit: I've made a zip of the modified files, you can extract it into the directory with the .exe
Edit2: Since people are still referencing this post and missing Semiguacamole's post below, I have updated the patch to include Semiguacamole's fix and also translated a few missed lines of Russian into English.

You sir, are near omnipotent! As someone who is not to familiar with patches and their effects- will this "break" the game you are currently playing and/or will it affect future updates? I'm aware that the available actions are determined by how you get rid of the boyfriend, but after reading the comments- this patch makes ALL actions available(?). Could this possibly mess up the files the saves, and the game itself?

Any info is appreciated.

Update: What was the point of
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if it didn't change the price list for her "Actions"?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

nudesliker87

Feb 5, 2018
You sir, are near omnipotent! As someone who is not to familiar with patches and their effects- will this "break" the game you are currently playing and/or will it affect future updates? I'm aware that the available actions are determined by how you get rid of the boyfriend, but after reading the comments- this patch makes ALL actions available(?). Could this possibly mess up the files the saves, and the game itself?

Any info is appreciated.
You should download the official 0.2.1 release in the OP, it has fixed the bugs from the 0.2 release and a lot of text has been edited with improvements. My patch was just a quick fix that is no longer needed. The official release has also made the scorpion tail drop every time :)

One of the things my patch fixed was an issue where actions didn't do anything when selected. It didn't unlock anything that wasn't already unlocked.

The question of what can mess up a renpy save is interesting. I had a look at the documentation just now and I think the only risks would be around renamed variables and labels. I didn't touch any variable names; I renamed one label to the 'correct' name and the previous name was not reachable. So I don't think there can be any issues with save compatibility here, if I understand everything correctly.

Reactions: Safetydummy

juju8382

Sep 28, 2017
Went "deal with boyfriend myself" and could only get to footjob, and getting his sis to dungeon. Is there more action?

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
You should download the official 0.2.1 release in the OP, it has fixed the bugs from the 0.2 release and a lot of text has been edited with improvements. My patch was just a quick fix that is no longer needed. The official release has also made the scorpion tail drop every time :)

One of the things my patch fixed was an issue where actions didn't do anything when selected. It didn't unlock anything that wasn't already unlocked.

The question of what can mess up a renpy save is interesting. I had a look at the documentation just now and I think the only risks would be around renamed variables and labels. I didn't touch any variable names; I renamed one label to the 'correct' name and the previous name was not reachable. So I don't think there can be any issues with save compatibility here, if I understand everything correctly.

Wicked, thanks for the response. I wish I had a better understanding of these Ren'py* games or rather how the scripts for them worked. It seems like within 10 min. of a game release (with bugs)- somebody has the fix almost immediately. I really, really don't want anyone to hate me, but I got the scorpion/morpion tail on my first critter- I'm as shocked as the rest of y'all. Out of curiosity, what "Actions" are you referring to? After she's in your spare room and the bare podiatry shuffle- that's the end of the game, is it not?

Also, thank you for taking the time to research the documentation and verifying that you have a good feeling that these modifications won't do anything detrimental to the game. I'm sure even IF there is some error using this patch- one of y'all will have the fix out for it within the hour. :)

*Truth be told, I don't even know what "Ren'py" or the shorthand/abbreviation of it is. Could Google it, but s-o-o-o-o many other games to play and at some point- I have to figure out what a memory leak is concerning RAM. Always tomorrow.

Edit: There appears to be no patches in the OP.

BastardX

May 13, 2018
How far the story gonna go? To suggest after Enyon story how about going after the W.I.T.C.H. girls along with the previous guardians to keep going on the game?

Daedago

Oct 11, 2017
When i get BJ from Elyon, Will appear and game said "it's all for version 0.1" I downloaded the newest version and didn't know what this happened.

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
Wait what prisoner?!?! How do you get a fuckable prison bitch?!?
haha you mean you don't know? (god i love my life sometimes) after you get rid of the guy the sister comes sneaking in at night time a scene sometimes after, you get her caught and sent to a cell in phobos little castle x)

BastardX

May 13, 2018
Oh almost forgot for you players a hot tip about getting the scorpion tail: Just when you got it to where you will kill with 1 hit left just save the game and then kill... if you get no tail piece just reload before the kill and repeat until you get it, thats how i got it.

Reactions: Sync
3.50 star(s) 78 Votes