Ricther

Jan 19, 2018
How to get the panties i cant get rid of her parents.
You have to teleport and head to the castle and ask for panties from the girl there. You have to kill a scorpion(pretty RNG) fight. Its beside the bandit forest. Look for a scorpion enemy(there are dog and boar ones). I had a minor healing and a large healing potion. Spammed block and potion till I had 50 MP and transformed hit 3 times(press back if you miss or block) the 3 hits in transform should kill it.

D

Deleted member 482284

I
Walkthrough for 0.2.1 (Obvious spoiler warning only read if you don't care)

If you have any suggestions to better the walkthrough don't be afraid to say so. Kind of just hail mary'd this together after I finished the play-through.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just got rid of boyfriend. I cant do anything it says not enough mood. Its been 3 days since i killed boyfriend

D

Deleted member 482284

Im
Do the Console cheat I mentioned at the top of my post. What's messed up in the code is her mood is set to a max of 4 and never changed throughout the game.
Im on android. A save file would really help.

KaosuUzu

Apr 15, 2018
Here you go mobile users. Max Mood is set to 10 so you can actually do H-Scenes granted her mood is high enough

Reactions: Krull

Nelux

May 3, 2018
Here, it´s at the end of the current version and the store totally upgraded so you can see all Elyon scenes.

Edit: also Alchemy is in Meridian dungeons if you want to see her scenes too

3.50 star(s) 78 Votes