Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
Glad that we get a softer option for Will wasnt a fan of every route ending with rape, its fun to see the girls wanting it too.

Dunno why so many people are complaining with this update its easily one of the update with the most sex scenes weve gotten for this game, just cause its linear doesnt make it less work for the artist.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
View attachment 1917380
and you're not very smart, are you?
the 8 easy access pages.
Smart enough to actually read the entire couple lines you seem to have conveniently misread.
The 8 pages that are able to be reached simply by selecting them from the 1-8 page tabs are the easy access ones. Ones you don't have to keep hitting 'next' to reach.

I hope the increased explanation helps, so you aren't an arrogant twat to the next person you reply to without understanding what you actually read.

NeoStarr

Jul 2, 2017
Glad that we get a softer option for Will wasnt a fan of every route ending with rape, its fun to see the girls wanting it too.

Dunno why so many people are complaining with this update its easily one of the update with the most sex scenes weve gotten for this game, just cause its linear doesnt make it less work for the artist.
Do you not consider drugging her repeatedly for sex rape? I'm not judging you by the way I am also playing and enjoying this game my question is genuine.

Sangera

May 21, 2017
I know but its still very teasing, since the moment she was getting that D, everything was shut down, so it
what strategy did you use to work Irma and taranee?
You can farm the Hogs and Jaggomorph in the forrest for their special ressource, with those you can craft sleep potions, and one potion prevents a girl from attacking for 3 turns, so around 3 of them should be enough to take 1 girl out while absorbing the damage from the other and in snake form you do the real damage, + a few health potions should be enough.

But unless they make it so that the battle outcome will effect the story afterwards currently the outcome is the same if you win or loose.

SlendermanX

Jan 8, 2018
This Games makes really fun is in the good line buuuuuuut...... All the fun is lost of GAME OVER in a Sex Game!!! jesus, pls take the brain and trash it so useless

Reactions: grgrgr5

Somka108

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Smart enough to actually read the entire couple lines you seem to have conveniently misread.
The 8 pages that are able to be reached simply by selecting them from the 1-8 page tabs are the easy access ones. Ones you don't have to keep hitting 'next' to reach.

I hope the increased explanation helps, so you aren't an arrogant twat to the next person you reply to without understanding what you actually read.
Do you seriously know by heart which page contains every necessary scene that you want to watch, or what? I really doubt it, and if it's not, you'll still have to scroll through them until you find the right scene, so what's the problem with the next button?
So you can consider that your hopes are in vain.

Reactions: Chetti
3.50 star(s) 78 Votes