Sangera

May 21, 2017
If i interpret Discord right the Russian Version is already out and the English version should come in 1 or 2 days.

KitsuneG

Mar 22, 2018
If i interpret Discord right the Russian Version is already out and the English version should come in 1 or 2 days.
Wrong, on discord they said *SOON*, probably today. They just introduce new payment system for russians, bcs they cant pay on patreon, subcribestar anymore

Chetti

Nov 19, 2020
fuck animations was great, but i think iside the internet exists pixxx arts and other shit, who look great than somka108 draw arts. And for create these shit need 15 minutes. View attachment 1914335 Proof:

Be wait new version but think these game is have 70% just slides and label who easy create...
That's stupid, you images above look like somebody cropped Somka's faces and bad photoshopped into other scenes, bruh what is wrong with you, lol.
Pd: Bad troll.

Reactions: MrShaDowAnDub

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
That's stupid, you images above look like somebody cropped Somka's faces and bad photoshopped into other scenes, bruh what is wrong with you, lol.
Pd: Bad troll.
I agree....its so obvious the moment I looked at those. Photoshopped without a doubt.

Oct 21, 2019
A little question does anyone know if the love storyline still planned ?
There's some kind of updates plan which was posted here already and that's all. Honestly, if I was on devs place, I would share my writing with patreon subscribers and so they will help me and elaborate lore and story. After 3 or even 4 years of development we still don't have comprehensible writing - which is absurd.

Reactions: Enigmanic

Somka108

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
poster0_162.jpg
A new version of the Witch Hunter 0.16 game has been released! Updates contain the continuation of the plot with Will and Susan, many new NSFW scenes, including animated ones!

Link patreon on new version:

Link subscribestar on new version:

Link itch.io on new version:

Link Boosty on new version:

ymudds

Jul 16, 2019
crap, dont remember if i texted the samething or not on here, but...

are we the ones that do the mind controlling to the other characters (and lots of mind controlling) or are we the ones on the receiving end of it?

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
No point in downloading it - Will stays a virgin by the end of the update. The farthest you can go is to put yout dick on her face. Not even a BJ.

Honestly, don't even waste your time with this update. Won't be a hero to save you time.

Last edited:

Appleseed45

Dec 30, 2019
No point in downloading it - Will stays a virgin by the end of the update. The farthest you can go is to put yout dick on her face. Not even a BJ.

Honestly, don't even waste your time with this update. Won't be a hero to save you time.
Is that with both routes?

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Is the gallery still only cg and not scene?
Because with the ridiculous '4 saves per page' I've already filled the 8 easy access pages.

3.50 star(s) 78 Votes