Galgano

Jul 11, 2018
How big is the game so far? 0.15 doesn't make it seem like it's far along, but it's been getting updates since 2017.

Galgano

Jul 11, 2018
That image can be taken one of 2 ways: either this current update is the very first update ever...or there are only 8 more updates until the end.

Sangera

May 21, 2017
The way the dev said it when he posted this roadmap a few months ago is that these are the planned updates until completion, we currently wait for 0.16 in the next days, and then we have no idea how long they will take their time between the updates until they finished, they could be take their time until the end of 2023

Galgano

Jul 11, 2018
regarding gallery scenes, do certain scenes get locked out on certain paths? I read somewhere about one of the later Alchemy scenes needing you to let the goblins have their way with her. Would doing so lock me out of other scenes?

Sangera

May 21, 2017
Some of the newer scenes have a little bit of animation and they reached the milestone for replacing older scenes with animations too.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
regarding gallery scenes, do certain scenes get locked out on certain paths? I read somewhere about one of the later Alchemy scenes needing you to let the goblins have their way with her. Would doing so lock me out of other scenes?
Yes. There are few scenes with Cedric and Alchemy and two scenes with orcs and Alchemy. They are mutually exclusive. Another example is with Kornelia and her sister (no worry - she is aged with magic): you either choose to use Lilian (several scenes with her, including one with her and Kornelia) or don't (few scenes with Kornelia, Kornelia in the dungeon). From time to time game have those mutually exclusive variants but its not frequent.

DerKER

Jul 14, 2017
The way the dev said it when he posted this roadmap a few months ago is that these are the planned updates until completion, we currently wait for 0.16 in the next days, and then we have no idea how long they will take their time between the updates until they finished, they could be take their time until the end of 2023
I mean they have been pretty consistent with an update every 3 months, so its not that crazy to assume that it will be ready by 2023

Reactions: Vaupor and Chetti

Sangera

May 21, 2017
In the recent scenes you get 2 options to either be a bit more forcefull or gentle with the girls, so that could hint about a domination/love ending.

Reactions: Chetti
3.50 star(s) 78 Votes