Racheakt

May 14, 2020
Pick no need for extra casualties
To obtain Cornelia's tentacle scene and dungeon sex scene

See what happens..

To proceed to the next scene

Report to the high commander in the barracks.
Gangbang by the guards
That was the last iteration, wasn't it? I thought there was new stuff for Will.

Sangera

May 21, 2017
The new stuff is triggering automaticly
That was the last iteration, wasn't it? I thought there was new stuff for Will.
for the new stuff with will you just follow the questline when Elyone says that the big tests are soon, then you get events where you visit Will and start the corruption.

Chetti

Nov 19, 2020
The board says that we got an update on 05/13 but that was just the 0.15.02 just purging bugs, but the game has been almost more than 2 months without a new update, how much do we have to wait?

Chetti

Nov 19, 2020
Almost mid June, no new updates for more than 2 months, no, 0.15.02 doesn't count it was just fixing bugs, any Patreon member with good news? seriously this has been taking more time than usual...

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Lol, at a certain point in the game every decision I make will result in a game over. Thankfully I have a couple saves before that.
The moment Cedric remembers about Alchemy and tries to give her to Phobos? IIRC, there would be 3 decisions with 3 options each: one in dialogue with Raider and two other with Phobos. During each decision 1 of 3 options is correct one, others lead to gameover. You could guess the right choice, but the right one makes more sense in the context of situationt so its not hard really.

Reactions: Troy Harder
3.50 star(s) 78 Votes