DerKER

Jul 14, 2017
Scene 83 is probably the Alchemy goblin gangbang scene, to unlock it you must choose the let the orcs take alchemy when she first goes to meridian

ghost3333

May 6, 2019
View attachment 1267723

Overview:
This Game will be a visual novel built on the RenPy engine with a variety of gameplay elements, mini-games and multiple endings.
The main character is Lord Cedrick acts disguised as Rick Hoffman (local librarian).
By order of Phobos' He's trying to find a successor to the throne, and to weaken the cohesion of the witchs.The game will contain a plurality of NSWF images with the ability to fuck each of the witches, as well as many minor characters of the animated series.​

Thread Updated: 2022-05-16
Release Date: 2022-03-19
Developer: Lazy tarts - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.15.2.0
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - -
Mac (v0.15.0.3): - - - - WORKUPLOAD
Android (v0.15.0.3): - - - - WORKUPLOAD
Other:
COMPRESSED

Extras: SAVE Instructions 1 - Save 2 - GALLERY UNLOCKER

chere67 thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1267725 View attachment 1267726 View attachment 1267727 View attachment 1267728 View attachment 1267729 View attachment 1267730 View attachment 1267731 View attachment 1267732
goooooood

Paleto123

Aug 19, 2018
The anonfile fir android was .90mb. I suspected its fake so I deleted it after downloading it. The second site was 218mb, seems more realistic

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
I don't know how this has 3.5 stars. Went in with low expectations and it's gotta be one of my favorite VN games I've ever played even having never heard of the WITCH IP before. Pacing of the NSFW content is perfect, art itself is perfect, and game is gamey enough that it's fun but not confusing or grindy.
Probably the adding up of several little things that to some people make the game unplayable.
I'd rather drink lead than have to play that "work mini-game ever again (thankfully I know how to cheat money in these games)
There are quick time events; that's an automatic -2 stars from a lot of people.
(That was the thing that made me drop the game, lost a whole days progress because I didn't think I needed to save every 3 seconds like a god damn action rpg)

Reactions: ShimmieSuxSox

Sangera

May 21, 2017
Does somebody has the text from the latest Patreon update, i really like to know when the next update is planned.

Jam82

Oct 19, 2018
Yeah fair enough. I read some reviews afterwards and it sounds like some versions have broken old saves and some other issues. I just find the art super good. Wish they looked slightly more like 18 year olds though, they've all got relatively big milkers and similar bodies
Well I don't make reviews as I don't feel like writing a novel every time, instead of just being able to rate it.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I don't know how this has 3.5 stars. Went in with low expectations and it's gotta be one of my favorite VN games I've ever played even having never heard of the WITCH IP before. Pacing of the NSFW content is perfect, art itself is perfect, and game is gamey enough that it's fun but not confusing or grindy.
saves keep on breaking and scenes are a jigsaw of retcons/rewrites that sometimes fail to fit together. game could have easily been 5 stars. but as it is, after your first playthrough you should just use the gallery unlocker to get new scenes

Reactions: Kingdomless

HarbingerRein

Mar 10, 2019
This game had a lot of content overhauls, which often gave an impression that author has no idea what kind of game he wants. Latest versions seems to be the best of all he released, but the past is not forgotten so easily.

3.50 star(s) 78 Votes