JohnyShadow7

Sep 27, 2019
During the Cornelia storyline you get the choice to kidnap her sister (something which I didn't realize was a choice since both options led to the same sex scene. In any case, with one option, Cornelia ends up as your prisoner while in the other one she seemingly doesn't. Without having to play through the whole game again, do the paths end up merging later on, or how does this choice affect the game? This is the only choice I've found thus far that actually seems to have a permanent effect.
I can´t say for certain, but my guess would be that both paths end up pretty much the same. (except the sister, of course)
I think that she still becomes a "prisoner" in the sister path, just a bit more willing for the sake of her sister, because she isn´t mentioned again after that.

I really want some kind of repeatable scene to revisit the sisters.

Oct 21, 2019
During the Cornelia storyline you get the choice to kidnap her sister (something which I didn't realize was a choice since both options led to the same sex scene. In any case, with one option, Cornelia ends up as your prisoner while in the other one she seemingly doesn't. Without having to play through the whole game again, do the paths end up merging later on, or how does this choice affect the game? This is the only choice I've found thus far that actually seems to have a permanent effect.
There is only one significant route which changes the course of events - allow guards to rape the ginger girl or interfere and lock her in the chamber to become a sex slave. If you expect something similar to this but for main girls then I need to disappoint you.

DedL0l

May 24, 2020
Finally after a long wait, so much good content with animated ones coming out. Keep it up! I almost thought this wonderful project with so much potential was gonna end up abandoned

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
New version = new game :)
Even starting a new game will not give you any more content. Either this *is* just a bug-fix release in which case, it should not be that big of a version jump, or it's the wrong version. Don't know for certain since I'm not on the patreon.

:cool: Eric Grey

Cleitonhsjebw

Dec 27, 2021
Hey guys. Im stuck in a part that after talk with miranda, show that i have to go to the forest, but doesn't happened anything. I've tried fight with enemies but i cant advance.
Can someone help me?

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Not sure how to search for this so sorry if it's a re-ask.
Sometimes I get a ! on the bookshop as if there is an event
but there is no quest in the phone
and nothing in the other world
and none of the character interactions are highlighted yellow

sometimes I'll get something if I pass time at that location, but other times nothing.

Reactions: Enigmanic
3.50 star(s) 78 Votes