Raedho

Apr 5, 2022
stuck at crystal essence for Will - get the crystal essence from Miranda. she keeps saying its not ready, ye si passed a bunch of time.

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018

Hello friends, over the past two weeks I have worked quite productively and now I am going on a planned vacation.. So I won't be here for on

Reactions: Thecoomer

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
there's a poll about what will miranda be for cedric... so i watch the whole series and at the near end episode,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. so i think, if the dev follows the actual story of the show it will be like that. but since he had a poll, i'm hoping that the majority vote will turn miranda as his lover, mistress etc...

Last edited:

Qwertyasdfzxv

Apr 28, 2017
End of the road for me.Even in most positive scenario,dont have the patience to wait until the end of this game.Not anymore,not with some really rough times ahead.And it will get worse and worse,regardless of appearances.I see around 50% chance of completion for WH,which will likely lower in coming months,not that it matters anymore.I'll also delete my account,its for the best.
As for spoilers regarding future events,prepared to be shocked,or ignore it completely,dont care,I'm out for good.I highly doubt there's any1 here who will understand the real gravity and truth of them all,but here goes>basically all HORROR news for the unprepared-even I received all the info from some1 else,but was 'prepared' enough to understand and assimilate it whole.Can only hope I'm a 'chosen' person.

Leaving the most sensitive info out-but I do know about the beasts and their identities.
Take your meds my dude.

centuryspice

Apr 9, 2019
End of the road for me.Even in most positive scenario,dont have the patience to wait until the end of this game.Not anymore,not with some really rough times ahead.And it will get worse and worse,regardless of appearances.I see around 50% chance of completion for WH,which will likely lower in coming months,not that it matters anymore.I'll also delete my account,its for the best.
As for spoilers regarding future events,prepared to be shocked,or ignore it completely,dont care,I'm out for good.I highly doubt there's any1 here who will understand the real gravity and truth of them all,but here goes>basically all HORROR news for the unprepared-even I received all the info from some1 else,but was 'prepared' enough to understand and assimilate it whole.Can only hope I'm a 'chosen' person.

Leaving the most sensitive info out-but I do know about the beasts and their identities.
Are you ok dude?

F94 ZONE

Oct 8, 2018
Something strange is taking place, the posts on lazy-tarts Patreon doesn't load up for me for some reason. Any idea why?

Jubileu01

May 17, 2020
I purchased it on Itch but the "latest", version 15.2 is exactly the same as far as I can tell. No story progression at all. I suspect a mistake in that, but so far, I've seen no updates over there.

I suggest waiting for now, sorry

:cool: Eric Grey
Thanks for sharing this information BRO!! =)

3.50 star(s) 78 Votes