RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
if I remember the sex scenes aren't animated but don't let that stop you from enjoying this game. for my personal opinion this is one of my favorite fantasy oriented videogame Ive played.
Is there any fight gameplay thing like turn-based etc? Because without animated sex scenes if there wasn't any actual gameplay mechanic (like VN without animated sex scenes but have at least some fight gameplay mechanics etc) i got bored to death. Even if there is without animated sex scenes this means im gonna play this game as a normal game not adult game, which kind of pointless i gues LOL

Joltman320

Jul 7, 2021
Is there any fight gameplay thing like turn-based etc? Because without animated sex scenes if there wasn't any actual gameplay mechanic (like VN without animated sex scenes but have at least some fight gameplay mechanics etc) i got bored to death. Even if there is without animated sex scenes this means im gonna play this game as a normal game not adult game, which kind of pointless i gues LOL
Well there are turned based combat, and as far as The sex scenes being animated or not. I dont remember them being animated, but The last few scenes have been though not all of them.

BastardX

May 13, 2018
A new version of the Witch Hunter 0.15.1 game has been released and is now available for $5+ patrons! The update contains a new plot with Will and Susan, many NSFW scenes (including animated ones)

Link patreon on new version:

Link subscribestar on new version:

Link itch.io on new version:
Any hero for 0.15.1?

Somka108

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
A new version of the Witch Hunter 0.15.2 game has been released! Updates contains fixes for the previous version, there are also solutions for problems with saving

Link patreon on new version:

Link subscribestar on new version:

Link itch.io on new version:

Arcana Nornet

Feb 18, 2018
I am new to the game so I was wondering if there is any guide/walkthrough on how to get all or most scenes? Because so far I realized that there are some scenes that only unlock after certain decisions.

My assumption is that this is just how the game was designed to be (one that you can't get 100% in 1 run no matter how much you try). If said assumption is accurate, I would like to ask if there is any cultured individual who would tell me which choices to look forward and what kind of content they unlock.

With Cornelia and her sister, one choice gets you a tentacle scene and locks Cornelia in a dungeon cell while the other opens a quest line with her sister and as far as I know it doesn't end with Cornelia locked up. I thought this was important for the story and how I would like to progress in the game, since the fact that Cornelia is locked in one of the paths seems really important for future contents of the game and (this is just my guess) it would lock some content with other girls in exchange for Cornelia content in the dungeon similar to Alchemy that so far, it seems like there is none at all or I just need to wait until something happens so that in the end, both or all choices end up merging in one path.

My point is, if possible, I would just like to know what choices might influence on the content I get and what kind of content that is. I am aware that there are a LOT of scenes so tracking everything down might be extremely hard so I won't expect miracles. Anyways, thanks for reading this long post and I would really appreciate any info people who are more experienced with the game can give me.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 78 Votes