Kylouleise

Oct 1, 2018
It updated less than a month ago. Are you this stupid naturally or you have to actually try?
I have seen far worse, a guy asking if a story was dead a week after an update and he posted that question just after the OP gave someone the thanks for finding some typos.

Reactions: tplife

Redjerke

Mar 29, 2019
During the Cornelia storyline you get the choice to kidnap her sister (something which I didn't realize was a choice since both options led to the same sex scene. In any case, with one option, Cornelia ends up as your prisoner while in the other one she seemingly doesn't. Without having to play through the whole game again, do the paths end up merging later on, or how does this choice affect the game? This is the only choice I've found thus far that actually seems to have a permanent effect.

MrBee

Aug 6, 2016
Is there a changelog i am missing or is it just bigfixes?

from Patreon

Hello everyone.. I'm posting a version with the next fixes
Corrections:
- Fixed animation with Susan in the new update (added anti-aliasing)
- Fixed a problem when the android version had a black screen instead of images from the new update
We also made a mistake with the work of saves in version 0.15.0.3. What is the problem with Saving from 0.14 does not work correctly in 0.15.0.3. And also saving from 0.15.0.3 does not work correctly in subsequent versions.
Solving problems with saving:
It is not possible to fix the support for saves of version 0.15.0, if you encounter a problem loading saves in 0.15.1+ that were made in 0.15.0, then in your case it is better to load this save in 0.15.0 and finish the unfinished dialog, go to the bookshop and save, then you can load your save in 0.15.1+
If you haven't downloaded the new version yet, I highly recommend doing so before launching the new version.
You'd better skip the 0.15.0 version so that you don't have any problems with saving in the future. And run only 0.15.1+.

tl;dr = bugfixes for saves

3.50 star(s) 78 Votes