ShimmieSuxSox

May 28, 2017
If you still have version 0.14, I suggest you finish the dialog in it and be on any interactive screen except the dialog and save your game, then load this save in version 0.15
I started a new game, so when night fell I clicked on the cave and the game crashed. Didn't load up a save on either 0.14.0.2 or on 0.15.0.3.

Trying it again made the .EXE's disappear, both regular and 32. Never mind this, just stupid virus protection problems

Last edited:

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
I started a new game, so when night fell I clicked on the cave and the game crashed. Didn't load up a save on either 0.14.0.2 or on 0.15.0.3.

Trying it again made the .EXE's disappear, both regular and 32. Never mind this, just stupid virus protection problems
for me the game crashed. then i wasn't allowed to modify the folder, but still could delete it. then after installing it again the game finally worked but i wasn't allowed to delete it anymore. had to use tricks to be able to delete because like i said, i apparently didn't have the adming privileges to delete the exe or the folder.
would recommend everyone to just skip this version

Reactions: ShimmieSuxSox

ShimmieSuxSox

May 28, 2017
for me the game crashed. then i wasn't allowed to modify the folder, but still could delete it. then after installing it again the game finally worked but i wasn't allowed to delete it anymore. had to use tricks to be able to delete because like i said, i apparently didn't have the adming privileges to delete the exe or the folder.
would recommend everyone to just skip this version
Did you delete the whole game folder? Did you download the other from a different link? I've deleted it and games like this many times but I have a Games folder on my C: drive that I keep these games in though

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
Did you delete the whole game folder? Did you download the other from a different link? I've deleted it and games like this many times but I have a Games folder on my C: drive that I keep these games in though
deleted the whole game folder after creating a new folder, moving the game into it and deleting the new folder. dowloaded it from one of the links here, the anonfile one

Reactions: ShimmieSuxSox

Somka108

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
A new version of the Witch Hunter 0.15.1 game has been released and is now available for $5+ patrons! The update contains a new plot with Will and Susan, many NSFW scenes (including animated ones)

Link patreon on new version:

Link subscribestar on new version:

Link itch.io on new version:

bwtbd69

Nov 1, 2021
A new version of the Witch Hunter 0.15.1 game has been released and is now available for $5+ patrons! The update contains a new plot with Will and Susan, many NSFW scenes (including animated ones)
Is this just bug fixes or are there new scenes that weren't in 15.0.3?

Reactions: Chetti

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Update V0.18
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.
I had to modify and add some codes, the game accepts the translation

-------------------------------------------------- ------------

Atualização V0.18
Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.
tive que modifica e acrescenta alguns codigos , pro jogo aceita a tradução

1648599352820.png

1648599380772.png

1648599415034.png

Tradução com muita revisão para a versão : V0.18

PS: como a tradução foi feita direto do idioma russo , pode ter erro de interpretação

PS: em quanto eu estiver jogando vou edita os arquivos se encontra algum erro

PS: o tamanho das fontes já esta configurada pra usa na tradução português. se quiser jogar em inglês tem que muda o tamanho da fonte

1648598987814.png

1648599053195.png

o jogo pode dar bug se o jogo estiver dentro de outra pasta do mesmo nome do jogo

1648598754429.png

1648598699916.png

aconselho tira o jogo todo e deixa em apenas uma pasta do mesmo nome

1648598873738.png

Caso o jogo de esse erro <type 'float'>. e so tenta abri o jogo novamente isso acontece por causa do código do tamanho da fonte

1648599212990.png

Last edited:

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Art looks fantastic and i can see animated tag aswell but are they proper animations? Like 30FPS with good physics? Or static ones? And all sex scenes are animated? Or just half of them or even less?

Joltman320

Jul 7, 2021
Art looks fantastic and i can see animated tag aswell but are they proper animations? Like 30FPS with good physics? Or static ones? And all sex scenes are animated? Or just half of them or even less?
if I remember the sex scenes aren't animated but don't let that stop you from enjoying this game. for my personal opinion this is one of my favorite fantasy oriented videogame Ive played.

3.50 star(s) 78 Votes