aexiel

Sep 5, 2018
anyone know how to make the forest even force to happen been battling shit in there for 40mins now
Depends on which one. There are multiple forest events.
1st - kill larvecs
2nd - Gargoyle and sand golem
3rd - kill 10 morpions (at 5 go to tavern and proceed with sex scene) at 10 go to Miranda
4th - kill the morpion queen

I'm stuck at the crystal essence beacuse Miranda keeps telling me it's not ready lol
try going to the tavern and check if Alchemy is "ready" that should trigger it.

abada25

Sep 30, 2019
Do you know how to unlock 83?

I know which scenes they are, but I can't trigger anything that would unlock them. Maybe there was a choice? I am not sure.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lorddarksoul

Lorddarksoul

Mar 17, 2019
Please, for the love of all that is unholy, don't let this be the end of Susan and Will stuff. Damn that content was good.

aexiel

Sep 5, 2018

I know which scenes they are, but I can't trigger anything that would unlock them. Maybe there was a choice? I am not sure.
what are the scenes before and after? i already uninstalled since most of the time the saves dont work between updates (dev keeps overhauling the story from scratch)

abada25

Sep 30, 2019
what are the scenes before and after? i already uninstalled since most of the time the saves dont work between updates (dev keeps overhauling the story from scratch)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I remember 3 different story but I really like this one, I think the changes worth it in the end.

LB1990

Jan 11, 2020
I'm Stuck at "Find a way to prove to Susan that her husband is a gambler". Can you (Someone) tell me how to progress...
You have to won a game with the gamble game of the witcher in the tavern of meridian, then when you will be in your library at the end of the day you will have a cutscene with Susan husband and you will be able to play against him. If you won he will lose money from gambling and would not be able to pay Susan and Will bills.

LB1990

Jan 11, 2020
The game is great, i enjoyed playing it, the scenes are great, the writing is also correct (at least you are just not throwed there without reason, there a explanation why you are here and why you have to corrupt guardian and the sister.) A bit disapointed by the little ntr content, i don't like to share my girl (like alchemy with the prince thing, hope we will get some revange from him at the end.)

Would be great to be able to come on Guardian House to do things since there are corrupted/blackmailed by you at some point.

I can't wait to see next updates !

egspee

Nov 30, 2020

in the beginning when alchemy first transports to meridian, dont save her. later on after you defeat the sand monster and gargoyle, phobos sends you to raythor, and in the barracks shes there.

basically dont save her from the orcs in the beginning and she'll come up later

abada25

Sep 30, 2019
in the beginning when alchemy first transports to meridian, dont save her. later on after you defeat the sand monster and gargoyle, phobos sends you to raythor, and in the barracks shes there.

basically dont save her from the orcs in the beginning and she'll come up later
Thanks!

Maacko

Jun 26, 2018
Pls can someone explain me how to use our saves on the new version? i dont understtand the thing with persistent doc

maLikiz

Jan 28, 2019
Yep, and it's pissing me off. I first had it on 0.14 and now it's doing the same
If you still have version 0.14, I suggest you finish the dialog in it and be on any interactive screen except the dialog and save your game, then load this save in version 0.15

3.50 star(s) 78 Votes