Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
The roadmap has changed many many times over the years and it's only gotten longer lol. This is the latest roadmap as of May 2023 and with an update every 3 months, it's estimated to finish mid 2027 (And that's the best case scenario).
View attachment 3402060
The most obvious pitfall of Patreon Polls, especially when you're making polls about character inclusions. The opposite of "too many cooks in the kitchen", I call it the "too many ladles in the soup" cuz you can't stir the pot properly and the whole thing burns.

Developers need to understand: Patreon/Subscribestar are for funding your project - not funding a community project. Make a rough outline of the story, draw inside the lines and finish the damn thing, no matter who is left disappointed at lack of representation. A coherent story is better than a jumbled mess that somehow ends. And with the state of adult games nowadays, reaching an ending in itself is an achievement worthy of praise alone.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

CookieCutter69

Dec 24, 2017
Blackmail route feels kind of forced and with weird decisions happening too fast. Keeping track of this, will come back when love route is fully developed.

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
enjoying it so far since this was one of my favorite shows growing up. [ignored those who whined about sailor moon and these being girl shows] only problem i had so far was wishing the corruption was done more slowly and discreetly instead of just black mailing the girls and only feeling like im corrupting the main girl then poof every one knows i was doing something.

Reactions: SWTiger

Aboleon

May 24, 2017
New post!
The results of the vote for which girl will get into the game 1 and about the continuation of the event
Hello everyone! Well, I was delayed with the results of the vote.
The first place was taken by Erza Scarlet from Fairy Tail with 60 votes.
The second place was taken by Triss Merigold from The Witcher with 46 votes.
Third place Mizore Shirayuki from Rosario + Vampire 37 votes.

Aboleon

May 24, 2017
New post!
Which old drawing should we animate?
1710602007380.jpeg
Hello everyone While our Very High Level Support+ patrons are offering characters from other universes to vote on who will get into the game, and before that vote starts, let's hold a vote on which old art to animate so that our animator gets to work sooner and the update is not delayed.
I remind you that recently, before each update, we vote for two drawings from the old updates that will be animated in the new version of the game.
As usual, I changed the selection of art, some of them were already there, some had not previously participated in the voting.
The voting will take place a week and the results of the voting will be summarized from all sites.
The votes in the comments will not be taken into account when counting the votes!
Thank you all for your attention and support!
P.S. Рeople do not need to vote in the comments, go to the Patreon or Boosty

BastardX

May 13, 2018
New post!
Voting for which character gets into the game (vote 1, 10$+)
View attachment 3397435

Hello everyone And here is the promised vote for $ 10+ patrons for which of the characters will get into the game.
Votes from the voting for $ 20+ from all sites are added in parentheses to the answer option and will be taken into account in the final vote count.
The voting will last one week.

I say Erza!

Tech94

Apr 7, 2018
New post!
Which old drawing should we animate?
View attachment 3448916
Hello everyone While our Very High Level Support+ patrons are offering characters from other universes to vote on who will get into the game, and before that vote starts, let's hold a vote on which old art to animate so that our animator gets to work sooner and the update is not delayed.
I remind you that recently, before each update, we vote for two drawings from the old updates that will be animated in the new version of the game.
As usual, I changed the selection of art, some of them were already there, some had not previously participated in the voting.
The voting will take place a week and the results of the voting will be summarized from all sites.
The votes in the comments will not be taken into account when counting the votes!
Thank you all for your attention and support!
Bratik, 2 or 3. Ot dyshi za igry! Ly4shaya igra sredi vseh! Suzhet prosto top! Vyhodi bystree v steam, 4toby den'jat bolshe bylo)

Aboleon

May 24, 2017
New post!
News, voting results for which art to animate and the start of a new vote for which character to add to the game
1711380391927.png
Hello everyone First, about the development of a new update. I think about next week or the next after it, I will already finish the main images for update 0.22. Not counting those images where there will be characters from other universes for which we have not yet voted. But this should not delay the release of the update, since in addition to the main scenes, there is still a lot of work to do on image variations, animations, code and the like.

Well, the vote for which old art to animate has come to an end, and the art at number 9, with a Ram in the form of a guard of the veil, won. The second place was taken by a drawing of Villas in a swimming costume, and the third place was taken by a drawing with Irma. Since this was the second vote on which old art to animate in the new update, there will be no new votes on this issue until the next update is released.

Also, our Very High Level Support + patrons have already offered their ideas for the characters to vote, I think there is no point in rejigging them, you can already see them on the cover of this post. Voting for Very High Level Support+ backers will begin today. And a week after that, there will be another vote for High Level Support+ patrons. The voting results are summarized from both ballots and different venues, after which the result will be known.

Well, that's all in general, thank you all for your attention and support!

Abaker

Apr 24, 2021
Haven't played it for some time, just got to new scenes, and am I the only one who thinks that writing became worse?
MC is not the same too. I liked that he was rapey power hungry asshole, it made this game stand out. And it's clear that writers are trying to make him more tame and lame lately. Why is that? Did author's patrons vote for this?
Don't get me wrong, I expected that Cedric would want to overthrow Phobos and it's cool and all. I just don't like that he's also becoming kind of a pussy in the process.

Troy Harder

Oct 14, 2019
Haven't played it for some time, just got to new scenes, and am I the only one who thinks that writing became worse?
MC is not the same too. I liked that he was rapey power hungry asshole, it made this game stand out. And it's clear that writers are trying to make him more tame and lame lately. Why is that? Did author's patrons vote for this?
Don't get me wrong, I expected that Cedric would want to overthrow Phobos and it's cool and all. I just don't like that he's also becoming kind of a pussy in the process.
I think it's an inevitable plot twist. If Cedrick wants to overthrow Phobos, he needs the Witches' help. But they won't help him if he keeps being an asshole rapist. So changing his behavior is a logical compromise within the plot. As far as I understand from the Dungeons update, it was a conscious move by his character.

Deyn21

Jun 17, 2018
New post!
News, voting results for which art to animate and the start of a new vote for which character to add to the game
View attachment 3477424
Hello everyone First, about the development of a new update. I think about next week or the next after it, I will already finish the main images for update 0.22. Not counting those images where there will be characters from other universes for which we have not yet voted. But this should not delay the release of the update, since in addition to the main scenes, there is still a lot of work to do on image variations, animations, code and the like.

Well, the vote for which old art to animate has come to an end, and the art at number 9, with a Ram in the form of a guard of the veil, won. The second place was taken by a drawing of Villas in a swimming costume, and the third place was taken by a drawing with Irma. Since this was the second vote on which old art to animate in the new update, there will be no new votes on this issue until the next update is released.

Also, our Very High Level Support + patrons have already offered their ideas for the characters to vote, I think there is no point in rejigging them, you can already see them on the cover of this post. Voting for Very High Level Support+ backers will begin today. And a week after that, there will be another vote for High Level Support+ patrons. The voting results are summarized from both ballots and different venues, after which the result will be known.

Well, that's all in general, thank you all for your attention and support!

Ladybug would fit here perfectly.

Reactions: Lavinotinto
3.50 star(s) 78 Votes