drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
i am for either lady bug or ruby. still waiting for a good game where you get a corruption based power to use on the ruby girls theres so many good girls in it to get.

Reactions: Lavinotinto

Aboleon

May 24, 2017
New post!
Some unpleasant news
1712001118198.jpeg
Hello everyone! As you should know, Patreon is our main platform, generating the bulk of our income. It is mainly thanks to Patreon that our project and our development team are kept afloat.
However, recently several game developers have been banned from this site. It is not even completely clear what this wave of bans is related to. Maybe with new rules for authors, or maybe it's some kind of bug in the system. Patreon does not provide any comments on this issue.
This whole situation makes us a little worried and be more vigilant about our project. Therefore, just in case, we recommend that you subscribe to if you plan to follow our project in the future. This will allow us not to lose touch with you.
We also remind you that we have other sites, such as and , where the same content is published. We also have , where we can't publish news, but new versions of the game are coming out there.
We recommend that you bookmark the pages of our alternative sites, in case Patreon moderation finds our project suspicious for some reason. Which we hope won't happen.
I also remind you that voting begins today for High Level Support+ patrons. They have the opportunity to vote for a character from the proposed universe who will be included in our next update 0.22!

Thank you for your attention and support!

Vakul

Apr 10, 2022
New post!
Some unpleasant news
View attachment 3500464
Hello everyone! As you should know, Patreon is our main platform, generating the bulk of our income. It is mainly thanks to Patreon that our project and our development team are kept afloat.
However, recently several game developers have been banned from this site. It is not even completely clear what this wave of bans is related to. Maybe with new rules for authors, or maybe it's some kind of bug in the system. Patreon does not provide any comments on this issue.
This whole situation makes us a little worried and be more vigilant about our project. Therefore, just in case, we recommend that you subscribe to if you plan to follow our project in the future. This will allow us not to lose touch with you.
We also remind you that we have other sites, such as and , where the same content is published. We also have , where we can't publish news, but new versions of the game are coming out there.
We recommend that you bookmark the pages of our alternative sites, in case Patreon moderation finds our project suspicious for some reason. Which we hope won't happen.
I also remind you that voting begins today for High Level Support+ patrons. They have the opportunity to vote for a character from the proposed universe who will be included in our next update 0.22!

Thank you for your attention and support!
Oh my! They actually did start to think beforehand! That's great! Hope there will be a "ready for plan B" trend.
Sarcasm_mode_on
*clearly they should just wait for some patreshit defender step in and explain how patreon did not change anything at all and that everything is devs fault to begin with*
sarcasm_mode_off
I'd raped her
That is unless she had an ovipositor )

Reactions: throaway2835

BokkoBokko

Dec 18, 2022
Crazy how this story starts off as whimsical nonsense, but somehow gets halfway decent the longer I play it.
It takes a while to really get going, but by the time you're with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, and the Elyon route progresses, I can say I'm genuinely intrigued. I feel this game really hit it's stride after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
At this point, I just kind of want Cedrick to have a reverse Heel turn, or at least the option to. He can still be sort of a bad guy, but instead of going out of his way to imprison the girls, He can (in a twisted way) convince them to be on his side and focus on taking over Meridian, while setting everything straight on earth.

Infinite2005

May 18, 2023
New post!
News, voting results for which art to animate and the start of a new vote for which character to add to the game
View attachment 3477424
Hello everyone First, about the development of a new update. I think about next week or the next after it, I will already finish the main images for update 0.22. Not counting those images where there will be characters from other universes for which we have not yet voted. But this should not delay the release of the update, since in addition to the main scenes, there is still a lot of work to do on image variations, animations, code and the like.

Well, the vote for which old art to animate has come to an end, and the art at number 9, with a Ram in the form of a guard of the veil, won. The second place was taken by a drawing of Villas in a swimming costume, and the third place was taken by a drawing with Irma. Since this was the second vote on which old art to animate in the new update, there will be no new votes on this issue until the next update is released.

Also, our Very High Level Support + patrons have already offered their ideas for the characters to vote, I think there is no point in rejigging them, you can already see them on the cover of this post. Voting for Very High Level Support+ backers will begin today. And a week after that, there will be another vote for High Level Support+ patrons. The voting results are summarized from both ballots and different venues, after which the result will be known.

Well, that's all in general, thank you all for your attention and support!

P.S. Рeople do not need to vote in the comments, go to the Patreon or Boosty
Do ladybug, if done right it will be good. But MC should be a villan.

Aboleon

May 24, 2017
New post!
The development progress of the new update, the sketch of the new game cover and the voting results
1712933610170.jpeg

Hello everybody!

As for the update, I finished about 50 percent of the emotions and variations of the images, in the process of adding pictures to the dialogues, I realized that some images were missing that should be added and I also drew them. There is a lot of text in the update, respectively, a lot of emotions have to be inserted, in general, there is a lot of work.
I am also drawing a new game cover \ new screensaver in the main menu (this is one picture), you can see the unfinished sketch line for it in the header of the post.
Our programmer is currently still working on adding the gallery with dialogues that you asked for so long ago, we also added a few more improvements to the game interface, training in some mini-games from the last update, and some other improvements. I don't know yet if it will be released initially as update 0.21.3, as originally planned, or it will be released immediately with update 0.22.
It is also worth summarizing the voting results for which character from another universe gets into the game.
The results are as follows. Ruby from RWBY took the first place with a good margin, gaining 55 votes.
Ladybug from Miraculous Ladybug took second place with 27 votes, Shadowheart from Baldur's gate 3 and Nami from One Piece took third place with 20 votes each, which is also not bad, but only the character who took first place in the voting gets into the game.
It remains for us to hold the last vote on which character will get into the game, a post will appear soon where you can offer your characters.

That's it, thank you all for your attention and support!

Infaminho

Dec 16, 2023
Can anyone help me? I was playing normally until I got to a part where the protagonist goes to another world, then meets the slave in a blowjob scene with Raythor, and as much as I choose any of the 3 options always from Gameover

Deyn21

Jun 17, 2018
New post!
The development progress of the new update, the sketch of the new game cover and the voting results
View attachment 3533675

Hello everybody!

As for the update, I finished about 50 percent of the emotions and variations of the images, in the process of adding pictures to the dialogues, I realized that some images were missing that should be added and I also drew them. There is a lot of text in the update, respectively, a lot of emotions have to be inserted, in general, there is a lot of work.
I am also drawing a new game cover \ new screensaver in the main menu (this is one picture), you can see the unfinished sketch line for it in the header of the post.
Our programmer is currently still working on adding the gallery with dialogues that you asked for so long ago, we also added a few more improvements to the game interface, training in some mini-games from the last update, and some other improvements. I don't know yet if it will be released initially as update 0.21.3, as originally planned, or it will be released immediately with update 0.22.
It is also worth summarizing the voting results for which character from another universe gets into the game.
The results are as follows. Ruby from RWBY took the first place with a good margin, gaining 55 votes.
Ladybug from Miraculous Ladybug took second place with 27 votes, Shadowheart from Baldur's gate 3 and Nami from One Piece took third place with 20 votes each, which is also not bad, but only the character who took first place in the voting gets into the game.
It remains for us to hold the last vote on which character will get into the game, a post will appear soon where you can offer your characters.

That's it, thank you all for your attention and support!

RWBY won a poll. Eww. Literally no one wants it. I bet some weird RWBY group from reddit spammed a poll.

3.50 star(s) 78 Votes