The French Tickler

Apr 12, 2020
Yea after two of you made the stupidest argument of this forum, why dont you just split the payment and share the link with us yourself, or maybe just wait for some kind soul like we all do
What?
You think you are entitled to something which you obviously are not entitled to, and you seem to believe insulting the people you are begging will make them do what you want.
I haven't begged once and I don't think I'm entitled. This is an idiotic thing for you to say, especially considering the type of website you're on.

Reactions: sirviper235

reaper1123

Jan 25, 2018
In my opinion its fair,, that it isnt shared immediately. Otherwise he would make less money for his work. I think 2 days should be minimum without sharing. He got bills the pay. Sooner or later it will be shared, just be patient

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
You think you are entitled to something which you obviously are not entitled to, and you seem to believe insulting the people you are begging will make them do what you want.
I insulted no one and if so please show me where i did. And i am not acting entitled i was simply speaking that i agreed with a point that French made. No more. No less.

Reactions: Dwelseir

chopee

Nov 2, 2017
Its easy to share, but its even easier if you pay for it instead of beg. People paying are the ones who decide if they want to share and when, they dont owe us anything.

Reactions: Keogo

Lerial

Nov 12, 2018
Might give into temptation because of the thumbnail of .22 version, Elyon scenes might just cost my wallet $10
don't, it's basically clickbait. i mean, do if you want, but it's not what you think, sadly.
also this is weirdly kinda a cucked update. i myself don't mind too much, but still a tad weird, kinda.

also, teh gallery seems kinda buggy. moving along the pages screwed it up the first time, and after that, i'd get through a few replays before it crashed, but after 3 resets, basically every scene replay once ended, wouldn't go back to the gallery, it'd just freeze the game.
so, in order to watch two scenes, i'd basically need to watch a scene, kill the process, and reboot it.

also, not all of the 'scenes' seem to be available, some are just cg pics. like tittyfucking the goth version of the girl.

Reactions: chopee

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
don't, it's basically clickbait. i mean, do if you want, but it's not what you think, sadly.
also this is weirdly kinda a cucked update. i myself don't mind too much, but still a tad weird, kinda.

also, teh gallery seems kinda buggy. moving along the pages screwed it up the first time, and after that, i'd get through a few replays before it crashed, but after 3 resets, basically every scene replay once ended, wouldn't go back to the gallery, it'd just freeze the game.
so, in order to watch two scenes, i'd basically need to watch a scene, kill the process, and reboot it.

also, not all of the 'scenes' seem to be available, some are just cg pics. like tittyfucking the goth version of the girl.
Oh? Your a patron? Interesting. I won’t ask for a link but if I could ask for a short review, how would you rate and number this update compared to the previous ones and it’s new content?

h281231100

May 15, 2020
I haven't had any problems with the gallery
there's an animated version in cg (25)

HarbingerRein

Mar 10, 2019
Oh? Your a patron? Interesting. I won’t ask for a link but if I could ask for a short review, how would you rate and number this update compared to the previous ones and it’s new content?
It feels like a filler content, that ties some stories with your past "nemesises", but teasing something big with Elyon at the end, closing up on a huuuge cliffhanger. You Will see some foreplay with Elyon, sex with one-off New Girls nobody gives a shit about, and lots blood and "drama".

Overall, It was okay-ish? With plot being simultenously intriguing and stupid.

Reactions: Moxence

Troy Harder

Oct 14, 2019
I've been a patron of this project for quite some time. To answer your question, I will say that this was a pretty big update. Are there any scenes with Elyon in it? Yes, they are good. Are these the scenes you were expecting to see? Not really. I'll just say that there are some pretty important events happening in the update for the future of the story. The changelog hints at that as well. Usually we get about five story scenes, but this time there were 12. In short, this is an important update that emphasizes story and action, just like in version 0.17.
For those waiting for some serious content with Elyon, let me just say that judging by the end of this update, we're in for some serious development with Elyon in 0.23.
And, I'm sorry, but I won't leak the game version here out of respect for the developers. I'm not the hero you were looking for...

Moxence

Jan 18, 2018
I've been a patron of this project for quite some time. To answer your question, I will say that this was a pretty big update. Are there any scenes with Elyon in it? Yes, they are good. Are these the scenes you were expecting to see? Not really. I'll just say that there are some pretty important events happening in the update for the future of the story. The changelog hints at that as well. Usually we get about five story scenes, but this time there were 12. In short, this is an important update that emphasizes story and action, just like in version 0.17.
For those waiting for some serious content with Elyon, let me just say that judging by the end of this update, we're in for some serious development with Elyon in 0.23.
And, I'm sorry, but I won't leak the game version here out of respect for the developers. I'm not the hero you were looking for...
You are a hero my friend you say everything we need to know thanks

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Thank you to everyone for your reviews and thougths on the new build.

I fully understand anyones decicion to not leak the new build here. Tho i belive we may be in an odd situation where nobody wants to do it,but everyone expects someone else to. So nobody does it that happens sometimes on this site.

I do hope someone does decide to post it here soon.

Reactions: Keogo and chopee

WinxFan

Jul 21, 2021
came back after waiting for updaqtes and was happily suprised about the goth girl. i assume she got changed due to paetrons rules but i love her new apperance and it works well lore wise with all the magical stuff.

Reactions: chopee

chopee

Nov 2, 2017
Thank you to everyone for your reviews and thougths on the new build.

I fully understand anyones decicion to not leak the new build here. Tho i belive we may be in an odd situation where nobody wants to do it,but everyone expects someone else to. So nobody does it that happens sometimes on this site.

I do hope someone does decide to post it here soon.
look, there you have all the Elyon CG if you want to take a look. Both old and new are inside because I wasnt completly sure which were added in this update.

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes