Feb 25, 2022

Changelog Witch Hunter 022.jpg

Due to some bugs that have arisen in update 0.22, we are releasing updates with fixes soon:
• Fixed a bug where the player could not get to school on the weekend as part of the update
• Fixed an issue on Android where the on-screen keyboard overlapped the buttons in the cheat menu
• Fixed a bug in the 128th frame of the dialog gallery

Thanks for your attention!

В связи с некоторыми возникшими багами в обновлении 0.22 скоро выпускаем обновления с исправлениями:
• Исправлена ошибка при которой игрок не мог попасть в школу в выходные в рамках обновления
• Исправлена проблема на Android, при которой экранная клавиатура перекрывала кнопки в чит-меню
• Исправлена ошибка в 128 кадре диалоговой галереи

Спасибо за внимание!

Lerial

Nov 12, 2018
Oh? Your a patron? Interesting. I won’t ask for a link but if I could ask for a short review, how would you rate and number this update compared to the previous ones and it’s new content?
i think it's actually pretty good.
the other guy said he didn't have issues with the gallery, so, maybe that was just some fuck up on my end, which is good.

honestly, i'm FAR more interested in a better gallery, and i kinda think it's worth it just for that, especially if you had older saves that you can't play through again anymore, saves you from having to replay the first 2/3rds of the game or whatever. or even the, let's say, iffy minigames of the last and previous, i think, updates.

i also kinda like milfs and gangbangs (doesn't usually get to there, but i really liked that scene of eylon on her knees surrounded by 4 guys, and there's some of that here, too), but while this update introduced some very interesting content, not unlike the court proceedings, the scene potential ins't as good imo.

there's an animated version in cg (25)
and like i said, they're not all scenes... i specifically pointed out that some are just cg pics, and listed that as an example. i noticed it. still not a scene, which, not to be too nitpicky, was my point, not that it didn't exist in the gallery in any form whatsoever.

STARCADER

Nov 21, 2019
for those who like this game because it is a w.i.t.c.h. game, or better said, those of you who are interested in content with the five main girl characters, dont pay for this update, they came up with a totally new story that has nothing to do with anything that has been happening to the moment, and drag you throught a bunch of fist fights and what not to randomly fuck a bunch of unkown girls who we don´t give a blimp about, and then again it ends before getting where we would want to be. IT´S YET ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER. this is becoming a w.i.t.c.h. game with zero w.i.t.c.h. content.

v1ker092

May 9, 2020
I have a link to the game now and are playing. If nobody else posts today. I will post it tommarow. I have...Mixed feelings on this new update for sure...
Just say that the update is bad, thereby saving us time and money for those who decide to buy it.

Last edited:

WinxFan

Jul 21, 2021
been rewatching the show recently and i have to say it feels like they stayed as close to the orginals as much as possible it really suprised me after seeing alot of parodys with the girls bodys being completly diffrent it shows how much love they have for it.

STARCADER

Nov 21, 2019
been rewatching the show recently and i have to say it feels like they stayed as close to the orginals as much as possible it really suprised me after seeing alot of parodys with the girls bodys being completly diffrent it shows how much love they have for it.
well, actually, the girls are bigger than the main character most of the time.. and that´s a lot of big if you know the series and comic´s characters actual sizes and proportions, relative to their FICTIONAL character ages. I am not entering the whole "lolicon discussion", if they need to mature them I understand that... but they could still be shorter, and a more slender, and they would still be pretty safe young teenagers as depicted in so many other works. yeah they keep the series stiles and so... but it´s actually a hard call, and this last installment is trully a slap in the face of any actual fan. I do not advice to pay for it. the "teenagey" charm of the witch girls is not there, that is all I say, they feel like university students if anything.

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes