GeeVerity

Oct 4, 2018
Anyway to change the player name from Cedrick? The rename function on the universal Ren'Py Mod won't work (I think cause of the translation)

BastardX

May 13, 2018
Is it me or is 22 through 26 in the gallery different?! Finally got past the mini-game but too bad the scenes in the gallery are not animated as well.

Last edited:

ricknumy

Jul 17, 2022
People who have bought the game on itch io get access to all subsequent updates. A week later, I post the game twice as cheap. If you compare the price of access to the game with other similar games, you may notice that the price is less. And I didn't raise the price twice, it was only once after which I put a 50 percent discount and you can buy the game at the same old price. And what is the greed here? I don't quite understand.
"If you compare the price of access to the game with other similar games, you may notice that the price is less."
You publishing game for 10$ on every other platform while selling it for 10$ with %50 discount on itch io then just change the price to 10$ then remove the discount?

BastardX

May 13, 2018
From what i can make out the game/story is doing Great but the gallery with 22 through 26 is a mess and the three scenes from the mini game should be animated so at the moment the part with 22 - 26 is a mess!

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes