Somka108

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
"If you compare the price of access to the game with other similar games, you may notice that the price is less."
You publishing game for 10$ on every other platform while selling it for 10$ with %50 discount on itch io then just change the price to 10$ then remove the discount?
Other platforms have different functionality and other features. On itch io, this is a one-time purchase, on other sites you need to pay again to get access. On other sites you get access to news on itch io - no. Why did you decide that the price should be the same on all platforms?

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
I don't think the mental age-up is why people are complaining. She was already, physically, an adult anyways when you did stuff with her, having her mentally aged up, while changing the flow of the quests, isn't a detractor. Pretty sure it's the completely, and pointlessly, redesigned rest of it that's the real complaint. The turning her into, as someone earlier called her, a "Big Tiddy Goth GF ".

Last edited by a moderator:

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
A few opinons on the new update.

I understand the lillian change. I mean let's be honest the whole 'age a little girl up to be physically legal but metnally still a child who doens't know or understand anything' was pretty messed up as a concept and worse the more you think about it. But maybe this new desgin was a bit much and not everyone is going to be into it.

It's not bad it just feels like a diffrent girl.

Second off, the new scenes are interesting, tho the mini-game animations need to be in the gallery i think just cause playing a mini-game you can lose while trying to fap is a bit annoying.

Story progression was good, tho some of the dialouge is in russian so it's still buggy. Could use a patch.

I do hope the next update comes out fast and it does seem we are closing in on the finish line/finale to this route for the game. Which i think is a good thing. The dev has always struggled a bit with how to handle Elyons story and how dark it should be and its had several re-writes and while it's better some parts of it are still a bit jarring at times.

So overall i'd say a goodish update with some flaws.

Here is hoping someoen can soon upload saves with all the scenes for easy acess for everyone as the gallery isn't really...Good for this one.

Espically for the mini game scenes.

l9538168

Oct 3, 2017
but someone like pregnancy
maybe author can make a button avoid pregnant in system......

Last edited by a moderator:

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
dunno what happened this update but my saves got fucked.

Guess I'll wait for next update

Last edited:

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
As asked before. Can anyone post saves for all the new scenes and mini games? It seems like people actually need them due to how buggy this one is.

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
they removed some content in the middle and replaced it, so probably thats what killed the save.
I mean theres also a bunch of scenes that just doesnt progress after and seems to show random buttons on screen, also whole segments in Russian.

Incognymous

May 6, 2017
I mean theres also a bunch of scenes that just doesnt progress after and seems to show random buttons on screen, also whole segments in Russian.
I deleted all related save files in renpy and the local save folder, then started a new game. Russian segments are still there

Filos

Sep 2, 2018
Guys, I've already collected more than 10 glands, but the yellow exclamation is still on the forest and the quest hasn't progressed. What should I do?
1688138793785.png

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
Does the gallery unlocker need to be up to date to show all the new content? I see it wasn't updated in a few years

rance4747

May 25, 2018
Welp, for someone that made a joke about main cast being aged up to GILFs by the time the project is compleated, I really havent expected for them to go all in on that shit. Half of the main cast looks older than Cerdic by this point, all while their classmates, especially male ones, are still in their teens. Almoust half a year is wasted to rewrite a "controvertial character", the problem with save games still isnt fixed, and even with the cheat you litterally have to waste several hours of your life just to get to the new content that is worth half a hour at best after 3-6 month hiatus periods. And thats if you forget how many times something as "important" as fate of the parents of main heroine was changed, forcing you to replay each single time. At this point we can safely call it bait and switch since original models were teens and not pseudo mifs, and there was no mention about NTR, and that particular fetish, that for some reason isnt mentioned in the tags still despite Alchemy arc happening several updates ago, is arguably more of a no no to some than Guro Rape and Loli combined.

• Angry
Reactions: Raul and HUNUTAN
3.50 star(s) 79 Votes