hofuldig

Jul 5, 2017
this game is such a mess, something is Re-Written nearly every single update. you litterally play a new game every update because the guy making it cant figure out a story line that he is happy with. lock it down already and stop changing shit.

SomeoneX22

Dec 1, 2017
who has save v0.18 my save is not working
Nice, we are back to broken saves :mad:
Game is good, but only when you drop it for 2+ years to replay from beginning.
Single stupid rework not worth it imo.
If developer wants to milk his Patreons for 10 years he should at least have decency to keep saves compatibility, auto unlock reworked scenes in gallery etc. Not to mention that this game STILL dosen't have proper scene gallery after 6 years in development.

RotoZ

Sep 13, 2018
Is the gallery just images , or is it scene replay?
Images. If you want to replay scenes you gotta just save at the start of them all, and each update replay the whole game because the old saves are corrupted by changing random shit in the middle.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Wow, where?
That’s in there? Seriously?
Pro-Russian invasion of Ukraine image with pro-war hashtag.
Think he's talking about this, haven't seen any pro war stuff in the game itself but still its an odd thing to put in the game files. Then again I downloaded this from a pirate site so maybe the SubscriberStar/Patreon version does not include it and this was placed by someone else. Wouldn't be the first time something like this happened on this site.

Snip20230701_1.png

Last edited:

RotoZ

Sep 13, 2018
It looks like someone extracted the assets from the rpa files and decompiled the scripts with unrpyc, then zipped everything back up together to distribute. Very weird. I had to copy over linux libraries and the launch script from v18 as well because they were completely missing from the download (perhaps because it says -win instead of -pc like prior releases).

As for the people complaining about entire segments being untranslated, I wonder if it's because of those decompiled scripts in the folders overriding the originals in the .rpa archives and fucking things up. There's random stuff like backup copies of scripts in the folders too. What a fucking mess.

Somka108

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Ну ваще ребята, Сомка в край охренел так общаться. С самой раней школы с ним знаком, за фразу он вообще не следит. После своей неправоты он решил удалить все диалоги со мной. Остальную часть диалога я не успел заскринить, но он люто поливал меня в говном, я считаю это несправедливым по отношению ко мне. Я всегда был рад этому поддерживать этот проект, но увы у меня не было захвачено сил, дальше работать с и думаю, что даже к лучшему, что всё так произошло. Есть люди очень приятнее чем он. Я бы не советовал вам общаться с человеком
View attachment 2737451
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
In general, I understand that this site is not intended to clarify personal relationships.
And until recently, I didn't want to leak any personal correspondence. But it so happened that everything he says to me is slander. This person is my former programmer and this person has seriously bipolar disorder. I deleted the dialogs because it's our personal business and I didn't want to dump it out. But if I keep silent, probably many will take what he writes at face value. I tried to have an adequate conversation with him, but it's not possible. I'll just attach one of our recent correspondence about the whole situation. After that, he breaks down and starts writing complete nonsense, trying to spoil my life, merge releases, probably because of problems with alcohol. Of course, I can be hot-tempered and he provoked me with rude language. Yes, I'm not the most pleasant person to communicate with, it's true. But in general, I don't think this is a reason to frame me. I attach an automatic translation to the correspondence to prove my words, I'm not sure about the accuracy of the translation

Somka108

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Think he's talking about this, haven't seen any pro war stuff in the game itself but still its an odd thing to put in the game files. Then again I downloaded this from a pirate site so maybe the SubscriberStar/Patreon version does not include it and this was placed by someone else. Wouldn't be the first time something like this happened.

View attachment 2738016
Again, if you download the official version, there will be no such thing, our team is against the war. This picture was added by our former programmer, who leaked the new version

RotoZ

Sep 13, 2018
Continuing from there, I noticed that the older releases have an images.rpa file whereas the v19 release doesn't have that but rather has just a dumped folder of images. The other rpa files already contain most of the assets that are in the extracted folders (music, sounds, scripts, tl, etc.) but there are notably a few files that only exist in the folders but not the .rpas:
  • QuestReportForPrincePhobos.rpy(c) and a subfolder of its scripts
  • QuestSecretOfTheSilverDragon.rpy(c) and a subfolder of its scripts
  • elyonFoundBooks.rpy(c)
  • Death Note - Alumina (Ending 1) (Instrumental).mp3
  • Deftones x Alternative Metal Rock Instrumental Type Beat Change Me.mp3
  • InFamous_Second_Son_-_Delsin_Ringtone.mp3
  • clothes3.ogg
  • vibration.ogg
Based on what Somka said above it seems like maybe the leaker messed with the contents of the release.

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes