JohnyShadow7

Sep 27, 2019
was expecting more specially with hay lin. she's best girl
Yeah... All that teasing to get her horny, and all we get is the mom, and in a stupid minigame (where you can´t see much) at that.
Really wanted to see Hay Lin jumping on that cock. Or to shove it down her throat behind the counter so she can cum her brains out from the vibe without making noise. (Ahh well, we´re never getting exactly what we want.)

Chetti

Nov 19, 2020
Ok, I finally finished the last update, it was really short and buggy but extremely hot, Lilian "Lilith" character was the unnecessary, specially since the previous version has more content than the new one, just a mere titifuck, but I hope she doesn't return, no more drama please, and then the stellar part of the update, Hay Lin and her mother, GOD, that was hot, I love Oyakadon, the idea that a mother fucks the same man as her daguther, Hay Lin's mother pushing her husband and even Hay Lin to accept a relationship with Cedrick, that was top-notch, guiding and Oyakadon, so fucking hot, I wish to see her have an actual sex scene with her daughter and Cedrick, it was disappointed we got blue ball by no actual sex scene with Hay Lin but the final scene where she left with Cedrick and the thing about the dress put me on so much hype.
And I think I'm forgetting the grading scene, Cornellia is such an MPV, she was hot enjoying doing it in front of the other, I loved her.
Awesome update, great Job Somka108 you are my new god, keep it up like that and don't listen to the haters.

Last edited:

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
It would seem that, dispite picking English a large amount of the new content is in Russian. Is there any fix for this?

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
Ok, I finally finished the last update, it was really short and buggy but extremely hot, Lilian "Lilith" character was the unnecessary, specially since the previous version has more content than the new one, just a mere titifuck, but I hope she doesn't return, no more drama please, and then the stellar part of the update, Hay Lin and her mother, GOD, that was hot, I love Oyakadon, the idea that a mother fucks the same man as her daguther, Hay Lin's mother pushing her husband and even Hay Lin to accept a relationship was Cedrick, that was top notch, guiding and Oyakadon, so fucking hot, I wish to see her have an actual sex scene with her daughter and Cedrick, it was disappointed we got blue ball by no actual sex scene with Hay Lin but the final scene where she left with Cedrick and the thing about the dress put me on so much hype.
And I think I'm forgetting the grading scene, Cornellia is such an MPV, she was hot enjoying doing it in front of the other, I loved her.
Awesome update, great Job Somka108 you are my new god, keep it up like that and don't listen to the haters.
how do i pass that tit fuck scene? i can't speak russian, everything in this scene was in russian, there is a god damn minigame involved and you can fail it, i'm fucked with not idea of what to do and it always ends in a game over. i can either do nothing or do the singular action of taking of her cover and bam, instant game over with no chance to do anything else. the fuck do i do?????

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Question: Lillian's on the couch with the blank's cover what do I do next, the only I can do is click on the wheel to remove the blank's and no window appear.
Edit : you have to slowly drag out the blank's so she don't wake up then click on her right tit's and start click through the sense. After that's it all in Russian in which try to understand.

Last edited:
Reactions: aktell

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
how do i pass that tit fuck scene? i can't speak russian, everything in this scene was in russian, there is a god damn minigame involved and you can fail it, i'm fucked with not idea of what to do and it always ends in a game over. i can either do nothing or do the singular action of taking of her cover and bam, instant game over with no chance to do anything else. the fuck do i do?????
slowly drag out the blank's so she don't wake up then click on her right tit's

• Red Heart
Reactions: wadere

Somka108

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Well, as we found out, probably the problem with the appearance of Russian instead of English in some places is related only to the pirated version. Because in the version downloaded from official sources, no one has encountered such a problem

Last edited:

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Well, as we found out, probably the problem with the appearance of the Russian language when choosing English is related only presented here and not on official resources, which, as we have already found out, is different. Because in the version downloaded from official sources, no one has encountered such a problem
I got my from this site.
never mind it in English again.

Last edited:

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Question why is this taking so long to get Elyon to increase her Sluttiness to 5 more levels it getting very Annoying, if the next update is the last please have the cheat add to increase her Sluttiness to 10/10, let us have sex Elyon already was the whole point of the story to take her. PS I'm going to use save editor for the sluttiness since it the only thing that road block from me complete game.

Xyno2112

Jul 6, 2019
On Joan's minigame, put the mouse on the left side of the screen for her to stop and on the right side for her to continue, just keep balancing the 2 until you fill the second meter

Reactions: FoolOntheHill77
3.50 star(s) 79 Votes