mike2910

May 8, 2020
Hi, I'm a new player, why did you rework Lilian's character? I found out about the game from an image I saw of a threesome of her and another blonde girl, and that scene seems to be no longer in the game, bad luck.

arjunazuluna

May 25, 2018
Hi, I'm a new player, why did you rework Lilian's character? I found out about the game from an image I saw of a threesome of her and another blonde girl, and that scene seems to be no longer in the game, bad luck.
she was aged up on previous versions, so essentially she was a kid in an adult body, and that's a NO NO for patreon
you can search the 0.18 before the rework

mike2910

May 8, 2020
she was aged up on previous versions, so essentially she was a kid in an adult body, and that's a NO NO for patreon
you can search the 0.18 before the rework
But the redesign was pretty abrupt, wasn't it easier to just change the story and keep the character design in his adult body? now he is a completely different character.

arjunazuluna

May 25, 2018
But the redesign was pretty abrupt, wasn't it easier to just change the story and keep the character design in his adult body? now he is a completely different character.
dev made a poll, patrons choose the titty goth, and she got reworked

madelein-00

Aug 2, 2018
that mini game sex with Hay Lin's mom is a nono. if possible i would prefer straight up sex. people like to enjoy the sex scenes, making a mini game out of it, it is not fun and cant be enjoyed the same way. imo mini games like that dont seem to fit the game, same with the new Lilliana scene imo just have regular sex scenes no needfor the extra stuff.

not happy with the Lillian change, i dont know the reason behind it but if i had to guess people complain about a character being "too young" even tho its a video game and clearly the dev made her age lol. devs cant handle the heat and crumble under preassure so devs prefer to go through the extra work and possibly delivering less content and changing the game just to please the minority instead of sticking with their guns. of course correct me if am wrong about that. also the Game over screen is annoying it just seems unnecessary

mike2910

May 8, 2020
that mini game sex with Hay Lin's mom is a nono. if possible i would prefer straight up sex. people like to enjoy the sex scenes, making a mini game out of it, it is not fun and cant be enjoyed the same way. imo mini games like that dont seem to fit the game, same with the new Lilliana scene imo just have regular sex scenes no needfor the extra stuff.

not happy with the Lillian change, i dont know the reason behind it but if i had to guess people complain about a character being "too young" even tho its a video game and clearly the dev made her age lol. devs cant handle the heat and crumble under preassure so devs prefer to go through the extra work and possibly delivering less content and changing the game just to please the minority instead of sticking with their guns. of course correct me if am wrong about that. also the Game over screen is annoying it just seems unnecessary
The character change wasn't really due to pressure from people, but from Patreon... I've already played H games where the developer had to change a child supporting character even though he wasn't involved in the story.

Yogi DaHuggy

Jun 16, 2023
Looking forward to see more of Taranee scenes. One of my favourite character along side Hay Lin.

Personally like this version of Lilian more.
I like Taranee of her hate relationship with mc. I got a preference for characters who hate the mc even after doing sexual acts. More hate sex plzz. Looking forward to her the most.
Nah bro, you got it wrong. Patreon just straight up don't allow loli type of characters and "little" girls in adult games. Don't know about shota tho? Probably less looked at.

The new big titty goth girl is fine. I like the character but personally would prefer if she was a new character rather than replacing and old one. Would be cool like an assistant to the bookstore or something.

Akuma-Heika

Feb 14, 2018
Last minigame with Hay Lin's mom is RNG, since it doesn't seem to matter what you do, she will stop, go, or whatever else whenever she wants :v

madelein-00

Aug 2, 2018
I like Taranee of her hate relationship with mc. I got a preference for characters who hate the mc even after doing sexual acts. More hate sex plzz. Looking forward to her the most.

Nah bro, you got it wrong. Patreon just straight up don't allow loli type of characters and "little" girls in adult games. Don't know about shota tho? Probably less looked at.

The new big titty goth girl is fine. I like the character but personally would prefer if she was a new character rather than replacing and old one. Would be cool like an assistant to the bookstore or something.
Got it. Thanks! I agree i like the goth girl and i would prefer if she was a new character or at least would've came out with more content for her. I do think shota is less looked at so it tends to get pass people

Reactions: Sir Weshmish

fatalman7

Oct 15, 2018
Last minigame with Hay Lin's mom is RNG, since it doesn't seem to matter what you do, she will stop, go, or whatever else whenever she wants :v
you need to put the mouse on her body to have her do the act and move it left away from her body to stop

Xyno2112

Jul 6, 2019
I've said it before in the thread but if you put the mouse on the right side of the screen she starts, if you put it on the left she stops, it's pretty easy tbh

seraphino

Sep 2, 2019
... So, we need to replay the whole game again ? Or it's possible to just play with the 0.18 save and just do the new quest ?

poxelking

Mar 25, 2020
i cant open the new update. i keep getting this message. Please help.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'lastfn' referenced before assignment

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 492, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "renpy/script.py", line 283, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "renpy/script.py", line 789, in load_appropriate_file
raise Exception("Could not load file %s." % lastfn)
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'lastfn' referenced before assignment

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266

Tue Jul 4 10:15:37 2023

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Just started playing the game but even with the preferred language option some of the dialogue as well as parts of the quest are in Russian.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I have to ask what are you supposed to do after you buy the cat? Been trying to figure that out but a language barrier blocks me from proceeding.

Then there is also the queen's essence quest. The girl keep saying it isn't ready yet then it tells me to do something with Elyon yet there is nothing left to do with her.

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes