randomcrows

Aug 17, 2017
I keep getting this error whenever I try to start the game

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'lastfn' referenced before assignment

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 492, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "renpy/script.py", line 283, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "renpy/script.py", line 789, in load_appropriate_file
raise Exception("Could not load file %s." % lastfn)
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'lastfn' referenced before assignment

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266

Thu Jul 13 00:15:37 2023

Reactions: Argt

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Does anyone know where to find a fully translated version?
Apparently, it's completely translated if you buy the "legitimate" version and the version here is corrupted by whom ever uploaded it. That's likely nonsense though, chances are the Dev screwed the pooch or has intentionally leaked a corrupted version too press people to go buy the legit version. Ether way, seems all to convenient and where I may have spent on it, once it was completed (and only when it was completed) I wouldn't now. In less, of course if they could prove without a shadow of a doubt that what they've claimed is true.

DcntMood

Feb 10, 2021
Also a question guys,does the saves work on a newer versions?Like if you take it from an older one?

DcntMood

Feb 10, 2021
what is the incest content in this game?
SPOILERS BELOW!!!!!

from what i've seen:fucking 2 journalist sisters,plus you get to fuck Will near her mom,and get her to masturbate to her mom getting fucked earlier.Also there was a hot threesome with Cornelia and her sis being transformed into an adult,but it was before the recent update.

Jake Vandom

Sep 18, 2018
Apparently, it's completely translated if you buy the "legitimate" version and the version here is corrupted by whom ever uploaded it. That's likely nonsense though, chances are the Dev screwed the pooch or has intentionally leaked a corrupted version too press people to go buy the legit version. Ether way, seems all to convenient and where I may have spent on it, once it was completed (and only when it was completed) I wouldn't now. In less, of course if they could prove without a shadow of a doubt that what they've claimed is true.
So nobody with the game fully translated has leaked it? Damn...

Reactions: DigitalFire

Troy Harder

Oct 14, 2019
Jesus like all of the new Goth Lilith stuff was in russian. Are they not translating that part?
Recently on Patreon there was information about a conflict with former programmer Malik. The same programmer, judging by the comments left here earlier, leaked version 0.19. Apparently, Malik leaked an interim version that he had access to, without translation and bug fixes. I am a patron and have played the official version. I can say that it has no translation issues, and the only bug is present in the final minigame with Joan Lin.

Reactions: Jake Vandom

Jake Vandom

Sep 18, 2018
Recently on Patreon there was information about a conflict with former programmer Malik. The same programmer, judging by the comments left here earlier, leaked version 0.19. Apparently, Malik leaked an interim version that he had access to, without translation and bug fixes. I am a patron and have played the official version. I can say that it has no translation issues, and the only bug is present in the final minigame with Joan Lin.
So we either wait until someone leaks the full version or 0.19 is released for free.

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes