Sasori21

Apr 5, 2020
Hey guys, remember to support Somka is you can, so we can have more content, I will become a patreon myself in a month sinceIm better economically to afford it, I like his art a lot and I love the game.
I do. Can't do it always but I did buy 19.0 from Itchio last time. I just hope he gets enough support and keeps going, this game is fantastic.

Reactions: Chetti

hofuldig

Jul 5, 2017
I agree

The game can suck me dry with its every update.
It has cool story and art
hell no, the dude has already changed the story like 4 times now requiring significant reworks going back to the start, its put him at least a year behind finishing this game. the new version of this game in my opinion is more streamlined but lots of story elements were cut or changed in dumb ways and we even lost a lot of art and a couple of anims. while the story is further along now than it was i dont really feel like what was lost was worth what we have now.

Troy Harder

Oct 14, 2019
hell no, the dude has already changed the story like 4 times now requiring significant reworks going back to the start, its put him at least a year behind finishing this game. the new version of this game in my opinion is more streamlined but lots of story elements were cut or changed in dumb ways and we even lost a lot of art and a couple of anims. while the story is further along now than it was i dont really feel like what was lost was worth what we have now.
Dude, I've been playing this game since version 0.4 and I can only remember 6 cut scenes. With Elyon in the park, on the Ferris wheel, with the footjob in the room, and three scenes with Lillian and Cornelia. The animated scenes were not cut at all, as all story changes only affect updates where the developers have not yet created enough animated scenes. And don't forget that the developers never cut scenes without giving anything in return. We always got new scenes to replace the old ones, with a reworked plot.

Reactions: DarkLoki

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Few things.

1. Anyone know which old scenes got animated?

2. Anyone got saves to each new scene?

And 3. Is this one as buggy/sabatoged as the last one was before the patch?

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
We may have to review the stats of the fights, 7 misses in a row (when I say to really sharpen these without touching once between the 2) in the same fight these are really overkill. I'm level 5, compared to level 3. This is complete rubbish.

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
I start again with the same type of opponent, 2 misses on my side, 2 critiques on the other from the start of the fight :FacePalm:

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes