EnduranceMan

Jul 29, 2020
it'd be nice if each update had atleast one Elyon scene, big or small

I mean this update I felt was pretty good but having nothing for Elyon made it feel incomplete

agregen

Oct 28, 2019
Yeah, that's kinda how RNG works. Sometimes your luck is shit.
Sometimes devs make the game subtly “cheat” in favour of the player, to make it feel “less unfair”.

For example, in case of “virtual dice rolls”, the game could keep count of how many failed rolls the player had in a row; and once the counter reaches a certain amount, it would reset the count back to zero and tell the player that he rolled success instead. (Optionally “remembering” a failed roll to “cash it in” at a later time.)

Or maybe to make it less obvious, give the player a gradually increasing bonus (like +10% for each consecutive failed roll). Also instead of resetting the counter on first success, it could be decreased instead – this would make these changes a bit more subtle (and possibly add some sort of balance to the hidden cheating).

Essentially there's a number of possibilities that would be rather easy to implement; it's just a matter of trying them out and picking whichever works best.

Syrinfox

Feb 9, 2020
After so many updates with Lilian it's kind of weird to see her replaced with someone completely different and doesn't look like she's even part of the actual cast of characters on the show. Edit: After reading through the dialogue, it kind of sounds like Lilith is a ,more legitimate older Lilian. She's just changed as people do when they grow up unlike when the potion makes her grow up but she still acts like a kid.

Last edited:

Sasori21

Apr 5, 2020
love the new update but is it only new one quest because the gallery say i missing something.
You can make wrong choices, and those are probably the ones you're missing. There's a few scenes you can only see by making the wrong choice (no worries, you can go back and make a new choice, no need to restart the game)

Reactions: Treewood

Ale ro

Mar 20, 2018
It seems I can not work at the shop... every time a customer enter

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While processing text tag {Colore?} in u'Salve, avete {color=#8fe3ff}Geografia ora{Colore?}'.:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 453, in execute_pause
    renpy.pause(delay)
Exception: Unknown text tag u'Colore?'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/shop/shop.rpyc", line 22, in script call
  File "scripts/map/map.rpyc", line 136, in script call
  File "scripts/sell_books_game/sell_books_labels.rpyc", line 69, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2015, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2003, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 453, in execute_pause
    renpy.pause(delay)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1563, in pause
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward, pause=delay)
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3325, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3839, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2565, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 492, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 263, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 826, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 688, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1029, in render
    surf = render(d, width - x, rh, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1264, in render
    st, at)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 987, in render
    surf = render(d, rw, height - y, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1264, in render
    st, at)
  File "renpy/text/text.py", line 2096, in render
    virtual_layout = Layout(self, width, height, renders, drawable_res=False, size_only=True)
  File "renpy/text/text.py", line 610, in __init__
    self.paragraphs = self.segment(text.tokens, style, renders, text)
  File "renpy/text/text.py", line 1259, in segment
    raise Exception("Unknown text tag %r" % text)
Exception: Unknown text tag u'Colore?'

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
WitchHunter 0.20.0
Fri Oct 20 09:10:54 2023

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
SPOILERS BELOW!!!!!

from what i've seen:fucking 2 journalist sisters,plus you get to fuck Will near her mom,and get her to masturbate to her mom getting fucked earlier.Also there was a hot threesome with Cornelia and her sis being transformed into an adult,but it was before the recent update.
Okay, so no one blood related to the mc which is a must for most incest fans:cry:.

TigerDiamonds

Aug 7, 2023
guess that's another game to take off my watch list. Damn, I disappear for a few months and every single dev has turned into a coward

Aboleon

May 24, 2017
it'd be nice if each update had atleast one Elyon scene, big or small

I mean this update I felt was pretty good but having nothing for Elyon made it feel incomplete
If you believe the update schedule, then somewhere in the summer or autumn of 2024 there will be an update dedicated to Elyon

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Whoa the update is for this game is very good all the position that the witch girl's are in are Sexy Hot and enjoy seeing them while been tie up and other mean of fun and without cloth on and specific Trenee, Hay Lin.

Oct 10, 2017
I played this game a few years ago. I liked the art and trainer games are nice, but I remember it having a pretty dark story. I’m a pretty vanilla kind of guy and since I wasn’t sure where the story was going, I left the thread in watch and moved on. Forward to today, I gave the game another try and, either I’m more desensitized or the story is a lot tamer. Either way, it’s now more in line with what I like. Enough so that I’ll most likely start supporting the developer's Patron this coming month.

That being said, I have the same opinion as a lot of people in this thread. This game desperately needs a love route. I don’t understand why the MC suddenly turns evil out of nowhere when he doesn’t need to. The girls are already getting wooed and he’s like “Fuck that, I’d rather send you to a dungeon” or “Blackmail it is then”.

I feel like the developer just remembers he’s making a story about an antagonist mid-scene and makes a hard turn in that direction. If the MC was a dickhead all the time, then fine, but he’s actually pretty good at latching onto the girl’s “weakness” or maybe “soft side” and then he just… throws all his effort out the window and goes full hentai antagonist mode.

Will’s story, or something in the same tone, is what I would have liked for all girls (and what I can only hope will be the “planned” love route bonus once the game is done). The MC, being an antagonist, is in full display throughout the route but he never monkeys out and just threatens her or something.

Also, we need more games with FFM content with a mother and her daughter. Will’s masturbation scenes while watching the MC and Sofia are… *chef’s kiss*

Last edited:

SuperiorLaw

Jan 2, 2019
I honestly have no idea how tf i feel about this game, for one i've never even seen W.I.T.C.H. yet here I am playing this damn game and being somewhat invested in the characters. Def can't wait for the Love path cause hate the whole "This girl likes me? RAPE DUNGEON!!!"

Also I love Will, I would play an actual VN of just romancing her, don't even need the lewd crap

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes