lordtoto

Aug 7, 2017
The love route is likely to exploit the fact that Cedric is not so idiotically evil and can even feel love for someone as would be the case with his love story with Orube.
My god, the LOVE ROUTE, I am sooo much waiting for it! Nice to have other people talk about it.
And by the way, a good idea to differenciate the bad route and the love route would be to change Cedrick hair style! Come on, he is much bettre the hair down, the girl won't resist his charm! :sneaky:(y)

Reactions: Lug30976

MaruAyaya

Dec 15, 2018
how does 1 get more morpion glands, i farmed like crazy and cant get a single drop ? btw i only have 1 and thats it i need 10 - alchemy quest

Lug30976

Aug 25, 2022
how does 1 get more morpion glands, i farmed like crazy and cant get a single drop ? btw i only have 1 and thats it i need 10 - alchemy quest
you must kill morphions, every time you kill one there is a certain chance of obtaining it

pDimman

Jun 27, 2023
I must be stupid, but how do I access the new content? I have a save from 19.1, and there's nothing in my quest log, nothing in the dungeons, and all other places are "I have nothing to do there". I finished the trial and everything, and want to keep playing from 0.20.

Sangera

May 21, 2017
I must be stupid, but how do I access the new content? I have a save from 19.1, and there's nothing in my quest log, nothing in the dungeons, and all other places are "I have nothing to do there". I finished the trial and everything, and want to keep playing from 0.20.
the event should start the day after the event with Hay-Lin, just go to bed and the next day it should be there.

Reactions: pDimman

Aboleon

May 24, 2017
New post!

News about the next update 0.21 (Mother's Day)
1699020082850.jpeg
Hello everyone !

Well, I have started developing the next update, As you have already seen, the update will be called Mother's Day, it will contain a plot with Susan and Will, and there will most likely be several scenes with Elyon. During this week I have already managed to draw several scenes for the new update, part of one of which you can see above. Next week I plan to launch a vote on the old art that will be animated in a future update.

That's it, until next week! Thank you all for your support!

ricknumy

Jul 17, 2022
New post!

News about the next update 0.21 (Mother's Day)
View attachment 3057329
Hello everyone !

Well, I have started developing the next update, As you have already seen, the update will be called Mother's Day, it will contain a plot with Susan and Will, and there will most likely be several scenes with Elyon. During this week I have already managed to draw several scenes for the new update, part of one of which you can see above. Next week I plan to launch a vote on the old art that will be animated in a future update.

That's it, until next week! Thank you all for your support!
Lazy motherfucker only adds 3-4 animated sex scene and then 5-10 nsfw art and disappears for couple months

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes