centuryspice

Apr 9, 2019
Lazy motherfucker only adds 3-4 animated sex scene and then 5-10 nsfw art and disappears for couple months
You say that as if that's not a massive improvement over 99% of the other games here. There's certainly better devs out there which put out games with actual writing and gameplay, but considering most of the competition I can't really complain about good, fappable art being put out consistently instead of this constant shit where you wait half a year for the next update and then somehow a key member of the team gets terminal lumbago a week before the promised release date.

Aboleon

May 24, 2017
New post!

Which old drawing should we animate? Voting (4)
1699623692392.jpeg
Hello everyone And here's another vote for which old art to animate for the new version of the game.
I remind you that recently we have been voting for two drawings of their old updates that will be animated in the new version of the game.
As usual, I changed the selection of art, but left some that were popular in the vote, but did not win it.
The voting will take place a week and the results of the voting will be summed up from all sites.
Thank you all for your attention and support!

P.S. Рeople do not need to vote in the comments, go to the Patreon

ricknumy

Jul 17, 2022
1 3 4 6 7 are not even old just 1-2 updates before wth
By the way 2 3 4 5 8 and 9 is unnecessary who would want a blowjob titjob thighjob animated rather than actual sex scenes? everyone who say the opposite is capping

Last edited:

ricknumy

Jul 17, 2022
You say that as if that's not a massive improvement over 99% of the other games here. There's certainly better devs out there which put out games with actual writing and gameplay, but considering most of the competition I can't really complain about good, fappable art being put out consistently instead of this constant shit where you wait half a year for the next update and then somehow a key member of the team gets terminal lumbago a week before the promised release date.
Right? this game's team is so inconsistent every fucking month either the programmer or the story writer fucking quits and they delay the game a month. And after 2-3 month they release the update that just lasts 10 minutes with 3 animated nsfw's which only 1 of them are usually above the average and 1 or 2 old animated that us old players cannot see without replaying is scam considering the price range.

Reactions: SomeoneX22

Aboleon

May 24, 2017
New post!
How do you feel about NTR?

1700234780473.jpeg
Well, the survey was completed, which determined which of the old art will be animated next. The winner was drawing No. 6 with the image of Will and Cedric. According to the total number of votes from all sites, 155 people voted for him.
Now let's touch on a slightly different topic. As you may have noticed, in the latest updates we decided to add some NTR scenes (SO Game Over) when the player is chosen incorrectly (especially in update 0.20, although such scenes were present in the game before). We would like to know how you feel about such content, and therefore we are conducting another survey. We are talking about NRT scenes in small quantities, as Game Over scenes or small scenes that are not a plot-forming element of quests. You can also share your opinion in the comments. The voting results will help us understand how our audience feels about such content.

That's all for now, thank you!

P.S. Рeople do not need to vote in the comments, go to the Patreon

Reactions: Merecmer

SWTiger

Mar 7, 2021
As long as you're given the choice to go NTR path or not I don't see any problem with that kind of endgame being present. At least I like the concept that if you make a wrong move you get the wrong result

Reactions: Jake Vandom

Jake Vandom

Sep 18, 2018
As long as you're given the choice to go NTR path or not I don't see any problem with that kind of endgame being present. At least I like the concept that if you make a wrong move you get the wrong result
Well, it's already happening: Irma never got a boyfriend in the show as none of them from the comic show up and Hay Lin doesn't get the chance to get together with Eric, but you convince Will to dump Matt, Taranee is forced to cheat on Nigel before you get rid of him, and Cornelia kisses Cedric and is later forced to cheat on her boyfriend.

And then there's the mothers: you get rid of Thomas Vandom to seduce his wife Susan, you have sex with Anna Lair while disguised as her husband, you molest and seem in the process to seduce Theresa Cook without her husband knowing anything, and you're blackmailing serial cheater Joan Lin into becoming your sex toy.

Reactions: SWTiger

SWTiger

Mar 7, 2021
Well, it's already happening: Irma never got a boyfriend in the show as none of them from the comic show up and Hay Lin doesn't get the chance to get together with Eric, but you convince Will to dump Matt, Taranee is forced to cheat on Nigel before you get rid of him, and Cornelia kisses Cedric and is later forced to cheat on her boyfriend.

And then there's the mothers: you get rid of Thomas Vandom to seduce his wife Susan, you have sex with Anna Lair while disguised as her husband, you molest and seem in the process to seduce Theresa Cook without her husband knowing anything, and you're blackmailing serial cheater Joan Lin into becoming your sex toy.
Yes, that's a fair point, indeed in relation to other guys and husbands this is really already happening
I think what was meant here was NTR specifically in relation to the protagonist, i.e. Cedric, after the girls belong to him alone.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: loikl

Troy Harder

Oct 14, 2019
Right? this game's team is so inconsistent every fucking month either the programmer or the story writer fucking quits and they delay the game a month. And after 2-3 month they release the update that just lasts 10 minutes with 3 animated nsfw's which only 1 of them are usually above the average and 1 or 2 old animated that us old players cannot see without replaying is scam considering the price range.
I don't know how you play the game, but each update contains an average of 20-25 new NSFW scenes and 3-4 animated scenes. Most similar games offer 8-10 scenes per update, not to mention that animations are rare. A few days ago, I completed a 10 hour game that had about as many NSFW scenes as this game releases per update. What are you complaining about anyway?

SomeoneX22

Dec 1, 2017
each update contains an average of 20-25 new NSFW scenes and 3-4 animated scenes
At best it's 20-25 NSFW arts, not scenes per update. And now half of them just useless noncanon NTR endings.
Also roadmap changes just clear scam. Imagine not completing game in 6 years and wanting to milk patrons for another 5 (3 updates per year avg)

Troy Harder

Oct 14, 2019
At best it's 20-25 NSFW arts, not scenes per update. And now half of them just useless noncanon NTR endings.
Also roadmap changes just clear scam. Imagine not completing game in 6 years and wanting to milk patrons for another 5 (3 updates per year avg)
If by " 20-25 NSFW arts, not scenes" you mean that a scene contains multiple arts, and if conventionally there are 20-25 arts, then there are only 5-8 scenes in the game per update, then I hasten to disappoint you. I was interested in this question myself, so I checked the gallery. The scenes in version 0.19 end on page 225, and the scenes in version 0.20 end on page 249. So we have 24 scenes, not art. Of those, 22 can be considered NSFW. Speaking of "half of them just useless noncanon NTR endings" - there were only 4 such scenes, and they were pretty hot.
I think you're either biased towards the game, or you're playing it with the Ctrl key pressed to think there are that few scenes.
As for the roadmap, I wouldn't mind the game taking longer if the next versions had more story and interesting scenes.
1700334240594.png 1700334260760.png

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes