ricknumy

Jul 17, 2022
I don't know how you play the game, but each update contains an average of 20-25 new NSFW scenes and 3-4 animated scenes. Most similar games offer 8-10 scenes per update, not to mention that animations are rare. A few days ago, I completed a 10 hour game that had about as many NSFW scenes as this game releases per update. What are you complaining about anyway?
You consider every scene as NSFW?

ricknumy

Jul 17, 2022
That's just being arrogant and selfish, people actually paying 30 dollar to see 3 animated and 5 sex art every 3 month.

Reactions: smjin

Hbhjkl

Sep 25, 2023
How to unlock gallery on android dawg? I tried to put it on x-game folder and every single folder please help

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Well, it's already happening: Irma never got a boyfriend in the show as none of them from the comic show up and Hay Lin doesn't get the chance to get together with Eric, but you convince Will to dump Matt, Taranee is forced to cheat on Nigel before you get rid of him, and Cornelia kisses Cedric and is later forced to cheat on her boyfriend.

And then there's the mothers: you get rid of Thomas Vandom to seduce his wife Susan, you have sex with Anna Lair while disguised as her husband, you molest and seem in the process to seduce Theresa Cook without her husband knowing anything, and you're blackmailing serial cheater Joan Lin into becoming your sex toy.

OK let me see if I understand, this game in general is a trainer (the MC seeks to corrupt the girls), as such I don't think the MC "loves" the girls seeing them more as toys, the possible other men would be more like possible "boyfriends" of the girls, right?

With that as a basis, wouldn't this be rather netori?, that is, the MC is a corrupter who is not looking for "romance" while the others are looking for a romance, the MC is the villain after all, right?

This is so?

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
At best it's 20-25 NSFW arts, not scenes per update. And now half of them just useless noncanon NTR endings.
Also roadmap changes just clear scam. Imagine not completing game in 6 years and wanting to milk patrons for another 5 (3 updates per year avg)
And now it's going to be more "fun" for them because, as you say, now they're going to put in nonsense BUT "it's not canon" and "it's avoidable" so this will end in another 6 years.

This only reaffirms that when creativity dies, abusive fan service is born.

Aboleon

May 24, 2017
New post!

A small redesign by Anna Lair Which old drawing should we animate? Voting (5)
1701108777926.jpeg 1701108794691.jpeg
Hello everyone! The development of the new update is in full swing. Due to the fact that there will be content with Anna Lair in the current and future updates, we decided to redesign her sprite. You can see the old and new sprite in the images above.

Also, the voting to choose the next animated old art I was planning to launch a bit later so that there wouldn't be so many votes in a row. But our animator will be leaving for Christmas soon to visit relatives, and we want to finish the new update by the end of December. So to give the animator time to finish the work, we will hold the vote now.

As a reminder, as of recently we're voting for two drawings of their old updates to be animated in the new version of the game.

As usual, I've changed the selection of drawings, but left the ones that were popular in the previous vote.

Voting will take place for a week, after which the results will be summarised across all sites.

I would also like to add that the update will be rich in locations and characters, which we are actively working on at this stage. In addition, this update stands out among the others with a lot of small plot developments, so it's worth going through it several times if you want to familiarise yourself with all the scenes.

Thank you all for your attention and support!

P.S. Рeople do not need to vote in the comments, go to the Patreon

StigmaVM

Aug 25, 2021
Just trained this LORA, the face is not always the same since HASSAKU (the model) that I used as base is an anime model, but I'd say is a damn good result.

This is only for Will, I'll definitely try with all the other girls once Ihave the time.
Looks great! I found a few more: - Will
- Cornelia
- Hay Lin
- Elyon

Reactions: Chetti

StigmaVM

Aug 25, 2021
Looks great! I found a few more: - Will
- Cornelia
- Hay Lin
- Elyon

- Irma Lair

Reactions: gabozrape

Aboleon

May 24, 2017
New post!

Voting results, Willie's new costume, some news about the upcoming update
1701792464460.jpeg

Hello everyone, well, in the fifth vote for which old art will be animated in the next update, art number 5 with Will Wend in a swimming suit won. In the previous vote, by the way, the scene with Will in the same costume also won, I wonder what this might be related to. Perhaps because of your great love for the character, or because both scenes are relatively new.

By the way, in the new update, three new images (costumes) for Villas will appear at once, and one of them you can see in the picture above, yes, this is the same apron that Susan was wearing in one of the updates earlier. In general, the update turns out to be very large, probably the largest relative to our other updates since the release of our game. You will expect a lot of new sprites, a solid number of scenes and several mini-games. Due to the fact that I have worked quite a lot, most of the scenes have already been drawn and it seems to me that at the moment we are in time to release a new update before the end of the year, which is what I expect.

Well, that's it, thank you all for your attention and support!

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes