drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
i am really hopeing this game doesint fall off like a lot of others. this was one of my favorite shows growing up and its nice to see it getting some love.

StigmaVM

Aug 25, 2021
8==========3
Снимок.JPG Use Hassaku. The style will be more similar to the style of the series.
- Will
- Irma
- Taranee
- Cornelia
- Hay Lin
- Elyon

Last edited:

Aboleon

May 24, 2017
New post!

Happy holidays! And a New Year's picture
1703344185552.jpeg
Hello everyone! Due to the fact that our audience is diverse, I want to congratulate you in advance on the upcoming Christmas and New Year and other upcoming holidays. Therefore, I have drawn for you a New Year's picture with my favorite girl from the WITCH universe.

I don't know if we will have time to release a new update this year, as I said earlier, maybe we will be able to finish it this year, maybe it will be released early next year.

Now we are waiting for the programmer to finish his part of the work (it is quite significant), the animator must animate another picture. Also, after all this, we will need to wait for the translation, but I have almost finished my work (except for some little things that I will be able to finish when the code of the new update is ready).

Thank you for the support you have given us this year, thanks to you the project is still alive and we can implement our ideas in this video game.

Happy holidays to you!

madelein-00

Aug 2, 2018
View attachment 3195214 Use Hassaku. The style will be more similar to the style of the series.
- Will
- Irma
- Taranee
- Cornelia
- Hay Lin
- Elyon
nice. i still prefer the art style from the game its prettier

chopee

Nov 2, 2017
Any news? If he said new update could be ready before the end of 2023 it means it should be ready soon, right?

Aboleon

May 24, 2017
Any news? If he said new update could be ready before the end of 2023 it means it should be ready soon, right?
Nothing. The Somka said that this was the biggest update of all, and it was obvious that he would not make it until the end of the year.

Reactions: chopee

Aboleon

May 24, 2017
New post!

When will update 0.21 be released? Some news

Hello everyone How did you celebrate the New Year holidays? I hope it was very successful.

Well, there hasn't been any news from us for two weeks. And that's because, unfortunately, we still haven't finished the update. Our programmer finished everything that needed to be done, but some things did not work correctly, which needed to be fixed, which is what he is doing at the moment. I don't know how long it will take, but I'm sure it won't be long.
I got sick on the 30th (which is my own fault) and I'm still sick, although I feel much better already. Fortunately, this does not affect the speed of development of a new update, since I have completed everything that was required of me for this update.
In general, we have some kind of news, but don't worry, the update will be released soon.

Thank you all for your attention!

todzy

Oct 4, 2019
View attachment 3195214 Use Hassaku. The style will be more similar to the style of the series.
- Will
- Irma
- Taranee
- Cornelia
- Hay Lin
- Elyon
Hmm, I don't get it. Use image for sample and got almost same image. Character not changed...
Well, promt with only words kinda works. Tested on lil sister

Last edited:
Reactions: Demon1dixie

zscharkan

Nov 23, 2020
They turned the loli into a big breasted girl so chances are bad for that. At best they won't all be amazons.

Found the preview, they actually are going big tiddy amazons aren't they.

View attachment 3168336
I haven't played the game in a while and this is such a disappointing. I understand Patreon doesn't like lolis but common! Thats's not even the same character anymore.

JohnyShadow7

Sep 27, 2019
I haven't played the game in a while and this is such a disappointing. I understand Patreon doesn't like lolis but common! Thats's not even the same character anymore.
Pretty much. At that point, it might have been better to just say "we not lewdin´ the loli anymore", and cut her from the game.
Not like they didn´t cut stuff out before...

Reactions: SomeoneX22
3.50 star(s) 79 Votes