Appleseed45

Dec 30, 2019
So the only reason this route is taking so long is because Elion hasn’t been fucked right? Wasn’t that the whole premise of the game?

chopee

Nov 2, 2017
I didnt play the game in a long time, but as far as I remember it was the main goal. MC had her perform bj, buttjob, titjob, handjob... Everything but real penetration :FacePalm: Maybe in this update with can have anal with her or Will :BootyTime:

chopee

Nov 2, 2017
I hope so. Yea she is getting more content because she was the last one to have some content. Before she had any scene the only content she had was getting the frog accesory and teaching her at home.

Appleseed45

Dec 30, 2019
Still think he needs to just make a Bleach game already. This is fine but its plot is all jumbled and frankly the show wasn’t too popular. His drawing of Soi Fon makes me want him to swap already

Reactions: chopee

chopee

Nov 2, 2017
It could be interesting, but personally the way he draws the Witch girls makes me want to stay tunned with the updates of this game even if I did know nothing about this show before :giggle:

May 8, 2023
Does anyone have a full gallery save for version 0.20? I have some missing still and spent hours looking for them. I'll continue to search for them but if someone can make my life a bit easier and slide me a save file it would be much appreciated.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Does anyone have a full gallery save for version 0.20? I have some missing still and spent hours looking for them. I'll continue to search for them but if someone can make my life a bit easier and slide me a save file it would be much appreciated.
There is a gallery unlocker script in the OP just use that. most of the missing CG's are bad ends.

Reactions: RedBakedPotato
3.50 star(s) 79 Votes