chopee

Nov 2, 2017
I'm more amused by Somka's words about releasing an update before the New Year. A week has passed since the changelog, there is still no update.
Yea, like it was a possibility to publish it before newyear lmao, either he was too optimistic or something is going on to take this much time. I checked the discord yesterday and there wasnt any relevant info.

Aboleon

May 24, 2017
Yea, like it was a possibility to publish it before newyear lmao, either he was too optimistic or something is going on to take this much time. I checked the discord yesterday and there wasnt any relevant info.
Most likely optimism. Somka planned to release the previous update earlier than usual, but it came out as usual.

Reactions: chopee

chopee

Nov 2, 2017
Also we have to wait for a hero to appear after it is posted on patreon, most likely we wont be able to play this weekend

habsrule44

Dec 18, 2017
There was a problem with the code that was discovered during the final testing and it took them a while to get it all fixed with the holidays. That's why it wasn't release before the new year.

Aboleon

May 24, 2017
There was a problem with the code that was discovered during the final testing and it took them a while to get it all fixed with the holidays. That's why it wasn't release before the new year.
This is understandable, but Somka again talked about plans to make a release earlier, but it turns out as usual, that's the whole point

habsrule44

Dec 18, 2017
And I think that people need to quit their bitching about when it comes out considering they’re not even paying for it in most cases. What would happen if he released it on time? Everyone would fucking complain about all the bugs in it. Regardless of what he does people are going to bitch and whine so fuck em.

Appleseed45

Dec 30, 2019
Preview looks like they’re at some beach, man the story is all over the place on this. I’m guess sun tan lotion as lube for anal?

habsrule44

Dec 18, 2017
Update is out.

Greetings to all!
During the development of the new update, our team encountered several problems. This was mainly due to the new mini-games added in this update. In this regard, the update came out a little later than we originally planned. But we have sorted out all the troubles and are pleased to present you the new Witch Hunter 0.21 update.
In this update, you will find new content with Will, Susan and Elyon, as well as some other characters. There are also plot ramifications in the update, so in order to see all the scenes, you have to go through the update several times.
I remind you that in the last update, a feature was added to the game that allows you to start the game immediately from the last update (from version 0.21). If suddenly your saves were lost, this feature may be useful.
Important! The new version will work with saves from version 0.14. and newer versions of the game (excluding 0.15.1, there may be problems with it) Saves from older versions are not supported.
We also remind you that this is an early version, and it may contain some bugs and typos. I ask you to report bugs by email, Discord, in private messages or write about the bugs you noticed in the comments.
You can see the list of changes and added content here
The new version is available for $10+ patrons here
Also don't forget to subscribe to our Discord channel
Thank you for your support and hope you enjoy this update! d15cde1094329393db050d3b8feadb40.png

Somka108

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
1poster021-01111.png
A new version of the game Witch Hunter 0.21 has been released! Continuation of the plot with Will, Susan and Elyon! New animated scenes and plot forks!

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes