Oct 16, 2023
Hello can you beat Irma and Taranee if so does it matter ?. Same with the Morpion King.
You are not supposed to win first time.But somehow I win and nothing change. I guess it doesn't matter. Same with the King. But you must win the rematch with them else game will end.

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

1723048184261.png

Hello everyone!

And so, the development of the future update 0.23 is proceeding at a good pace and without any problems. There will also be plot ramifications waiting for you and some scenes will depend on your choice and how Cedric behaves. We are currently working on variations of the scenes and how much they will contrast with each other, depending on the choice.

Also, a week has already passed since the announcement of the new vote and we are ready to announce new candidates. These are Melina from Elden Ring, Lady from Devil may Cry, Su Yan from Martial Peak, Yuri from Doki Doki Literature Club, Shani from The Witcher 3 and Tai Li from Avatar the last airbender. We remind you that only one character will win the vote, with whom we will make one of the scenes in the game as a result. Over the next 7 days, sponsors with a level of $20 and above will be able to vote for their favorite character. In a week, voting will also be available for patrons of the $10 level. At the end, we will collect all the votes and announce the winner!

So far, we don't have any other interesting news for you, as the team is completely immersed in development in order to release the vomit update on time! But we are thinking about new interactive formats to brighten up your expectation and have more connection with the audience. As soon as we come up with something, believe me, you will find out about it.

We remind you that you can vote for the characters using this link. That's it, thank you all!

Aboleon

May 24, 2017
New post!
Suggested characters to add to the game and start voting 4
1723059545990.png

Hello everyone!
And so, the development of the future update 0.23 is proceeding at a good pace and without any problems. There will also be plot ramifications waiting for you and some scenes will depend on your choice and how Cedric behaves. We are currently working on variations of the scenes and how much they will contrast with each other, depending on the choice.

Also, a week has already passed since the announcement of the new vote and we are ready to announce new candidates. These are Melina from Elden Ring, Lady from Devil may Cry, Su Yan from Martial Peak, Yuri from Doki Doki Literature Club, Shani from The Witcher 3 and Tai Li from Avatar the last airbender. We remind you that only one character will win the vote, with whom we will make one of the scenes in the game as a result. Over the next 7 days, sponsors with a level of $20 and above will be able to vote for their favorite character. In a week, voting will also be available for patrons of the $10 level. At the end, we will collect all the votes and announce the winner!

So far, we don't have any other interesting news for you, as the team is completely immersed in development in order to release the vomit update on time! But we are thinking about new interactive formats to brighten up your expectation and have more connection with the audience. As soon as we come up with something, believe me, you will find out about it.

That's it, thank you all!

P.S. Рeople do not need to vote in the comments, go to the Patreon or Boosty

Atlan

May 18, 2018
the quest says that i can give blunk a gold chain or a girl. where do i get the girl from?

Last69!

Oct 11, 2023
It's ok for a trainer. Thou even with so many of my favorite tags it didn't leave a lasting impression.

JigglyPal

Aug 12, 2022
The Elyon dialogue in the new update really feels like the writers forgot about some of the older scenes with her.

Jun 18, 2022
For those talking about or bitching about AI art before in this game. After analyzing some of the scenes of the game and looking back at the old CGs, I can confirm that this game does in deed use AI art to a small degree. Mostly just static backgrounds though. Here's a sample of AI generation mistakes or artifacts:

2024_08_12_0zv_Kleki.png

However, for the character CGs themselves, I believe they are in deed digitally drawn. I mostly just think the artist of the game either got better at drawing or changed his art style as the years went by. IMO, it could be mistaken for AI art because of the more glossy/sweaty and detailed appearance the characters have in the sex scenes. A lot of AI art that's generated in this style have a remnant of that but then again, could just be the artist getting better. On the off chance that this is AI art and I'm wrong, the art most likely would've been touched up either way since AI is notorious for being bad at making hands and faces, especially eyes and mouths.

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
Why the hell don't ops put in that this is a damn game where you play the fucking villain! I hate wasting my time downloading a game that turns out your the damn evil guy when it should of been put in the the damn description! Witch Hunter usually means your hunting evil damn witches but this title is a damn lie! Your the fucking evil one! Put in damn descriptions so people like me that hate playing the evil fucking guy does not waste time downloading and start playing it!

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Why the hell don't ops put in that this is a damn game where you play the fucking villain! I hate wasting my time downloading a game that turns out your the damn evil guy when it should of been put in the the damn description! Witch Hunter usually means your hunting evil damn witches but this title is a damn lie! Your the fucking evil one! Put in damn descriptions so people like me that hate playing the evil fucking guy does not waste time downloading and start playing it!
You do know that this is a parody of the show W.I.T.C.H., hence the name.

Reactions: Jake Vandom

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019

blewbury

Jun 25, 2022
Witch Hunter usually means your hunting evil damn witches
Keep playin pal. Soon you'll see that you're actually playing the hero trying to save the Meridian from evil lesbian witches tyranny and to restore the throne for the legacy male ruler Prince Phobos, and when you'll find he's evil too - for yourself. Blessed with witch-be-gone dick powers you'll sneak into enemy's basecamp and by powers of your mind and courage you'll weave your web to catch all them witches one by one, to purify their minds from all evil by continuously dicking em into all holes, and finally to turn em into your loyal christian wives. So don't get lost, brother. Keep playing and slay em witches!

3.50 star(s) 83 Votes