Aboleon

May 24, 2017
New post!
How the development of update 0.23 is going, and the voting results
1724518378153.jpeg
Greetings from the developers!

Well, this week the linart of all the scenes of update 0.23 was completed! Wow, there were quite a lot of them, even more than in the previous update. The latest edits are also being made to the script and perhaps a few more scenes will be added as a result. But anyway, now we are engaged in painting and rendering scenes, as well as improving the plot in this update. First of all, we will paint the scenes that will be animated so that our new animators have a lot of time to work. Surprisingly, even considering that there are more scenes than before, now we are not breaking out of the usual schedule and there is no delay in updating. Perhaps this happened due to the fact that we started work while update 0.22 was delayed. In any case, the work is in full swing and we are working hard!

As for voting among patrons for $10 or more, we already have the results! According to the results of the voting, the character Tai Lee from the animated series Avatar: The Legend of Aang won. We usually count in detail the margin by which one or another character won. But this time, Tai Li won by such a large margin that specific calculations are meaningless. In fact, in the voting between 6 characters, Tai Li took 60% of all votes on all platforms, this is a clear winner! Therefore, we immediately start creating a scene with her. You will also be able to see this scene in update 0.23.

And a little more news for patrons at $20. At the beginning of next month, we will create a vote for another character. Recall that for $ 20, any of you will be able to offer your character, for which voting will then begin between patrons of $ 20 and $ 10. Patrons with an amount of $20 also have a two-vote advantage in the voting. So, if any of you want to nominate your favorite character for voting, you will have the opportunity at the beginning of next month, that is, in a week!

Perhaps this is all the news for today! Thank you for supporting us and have a nice weekend!

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
Keep playin pal. Soon you'll see that you're actually playing the hero trying to save the Meridian from evil lesbian witches tyranny and to restore the throne for the legacy male ruler Prince Phobos, and when you'll find he's evil too - for yourself. Blessed with witch-be-gone dick powers you'll sneak into enemy's basecamp and by powers of your mind and courage you'll weave your web to catch all them witches one by one, to purify their minds from all evil by continuously dicking em into all holes, and finally to turn em into your loyal christian wives. So don't get lost, brother. Keep playing and slay em witches!
Thanks that should somehow be summarized in the summary. Your summary makes game seem interesting while the intitial start of the game made it seem your playing pure evil. I'll try it again thanks for summarizing what should of been summarized.

DemiMaximoff

Jun 10, 2018
How do I defeat the Morpion Queen?
Attack until you have enough meter to transform. From that point onward, attack until you have enough meter for a special move. Stock up on some recovery items beforehand. Also, try a bunch of time. You may get some critical hits while the opponent gets a few misses, and you'll win without doing anything different

Bask-0a

Nov 19, 2020
Just tried the new 22.1 version, it asked me whether Neil is still alieve. is that something important?

Troy Harder

Oct 14, 2019
Just tried the new 22.1 version, it asked me whether Neil is still alieve. is that something important?
Yes. Without spoilers, depending on whether Nigel is alive or not, you'll have access to certain scenes. So the game involves at least two playthroughs. I'll also mention that these scenes will be available in "game overs"

Reactions: Bask-0a

presna

May 11, 2023
I would really like to have more content with the judge and hai lin.
I hope the author will let me fuck them again

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
Thanks that should somehow be summarized in the summary. Your summary makes game seem interesting while the intitial start of the game made it seem your playing pure evil. I'll try it again thanks for summarizing what should of been summarized.
I tried it again and found it STUPID! I do not read books side ways that damn fast. I wanted an adult game and not a damn twitch game. This game is stressful and not fun.

1. Find a damn book on a shelf, take it out, click on client, click on sell book (all in 2 fucking minutes absolutely not fun)
2. While trying the above in 2 damn minutes you have thief's you have to point a gun at.

Absolute crap. Just playing that scene once I dropped this game. No way to skip the crap and no way to increase time.

Game Play: 1/5 (stressful it's nothing a fast twitch puzzle game)
Sound: 2/5 (has music don't know if there is other sound effects or not)
Art: 4/5

No idea if there is even any animated scenes in the game. The mini games are awful timed events which take away from a VN. This is definitely not something you can call a VN it's just a puzzle game.

Troy Harder

Oct 14, 2019
I tried it again and found it STUPID! I do not read books side ways that damn fast. I wanted an adult game and not a damn twitch game. This game is stressful and not fun.

1. Find a damn book on a shelf, take it out, click on client, click on sell book (all in 2 fucking minutes absolutely not fun)
2. While trying the above in 2 damn minutes you have thief's you have to point a gun at.

Absolute crap. Just playing that scene once I dropped this game. No way to skip the crap and no way to increase time.

No idea if there is even any animated scenes in the game. The mini games are awful timed events which take away from a VN. This is definitely not something you can call a VN it's just a puzzle game.
Oh, I think I know what you're talking about. You're talking about the mini-game in the store to earn money. It's a rudimentary segment for the most part, and the developers themselves got rid of it by allowing us to use cheats early in the game. The cheat gives you money, gold and experience, getting rid of 90% of the farming in the game. So I suggest you start the game over by selecting “play with cheats” and reach the new segment of the game by holding down the ctrl key.
As for the animated scenes, according to the game's gallery, there are currently over 300 scenes, and about 40 of them are animated. Which, frankly, is a heck of a lot. Yes, the game has been in development for over 5 years, but out of all the games on this site, I can only think of a couple games with that much content.
Plus, you can always just use a code to unlock the gallery. The art is still amazing.

Reactions: vireker

Violine

Oct 25, 2017

did u play 2 minutes lol?

• Haha
Reactions: vireker and chopee

Aboleon

May 24, 2017
New post!
The end of summer and the latest news about the development
1725380692709.jpeg
Greetings to all!

So the summer has come to an end, I hope you all had a good time these three months! The good news for our team is that we no longer have to work in the fierce heat, which even the air conditioner did not save us from. Speaking of which, we're still working on the scenes for the new update.

Perhaps update 0.23 will be one of the largest scenes in terms of content, if not the largest. But those who went through version 0.22 to the end, I think, understood that everything was going to this, given its finale. Also this month, we will start slowly collecting updates on the game engine, inserting text, character sprites and everything else so as not to delay the development process. We are currently thinking about the structure of the mini-games and their number in this update, taking into account your comments regarding the mini-game in update 0.22. What we can say for sure now is that if there are mini-games in update 0.23, they will not be as dynamic and require reaction speed as in the previous update. Version 0.23 in terms of content will rather focus on the disclosure of characters and the choice provided for the player in the dialogues. But let's not reveal all the cards at once, let this part of the game be a surprise for you.

Also, we did not forget about the $20 sponsors, for whom we will arrange a second vote to choose a character in this update. As always, you will be able to offer your character to choose from in the next post, and in a week these characters will be nominated for a vote.

Some sponsors have questions about what role the characters nominated in the voting will play in the plot. We intentionally do not disclose details in this regard, since this would inevitably lead to the disclosure of part of the plot of the next update. But, if you don't go into details, then the winning characters always act as a small cameo and have a less significant role than other characters of this kind (such as Yoruichi and Rangiku from Bleach, for example). Thus, we provide the voters with scenes with these characters on the one hand and at the same time do not change the plot for them on the other.

That's all the news at the moment! As always, we will keep you updated as soon as we move forward with the development of the next update. Thank you to everyone who supports us and have a good start to autumn!

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Man, this thing still isn't finished? Please tell me at least it has a decent amount of gameplay and not just, you know, 1h.

3.50 star(s) 83 Votes