SimpleFapper

Donor
May 4, 2017
Is Irma's Content only in Route A (Not Asking for Miranda's Help) or is it also in Route B(Asking for Miranda's Help)?

Somka108

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Hello everyone, version 0.4.1 is finally ready, so far only for 5+ bucks patrons

Sep 22, 2017
This game has great art but the gameplay is boring as all hell. A walk-through is basically needed and theres barely any scenes. The creator should focus more on the lewdity and not the complex puzzle solving and battle system.

Zwart

Jun 16, 2018
This game has great art but the gameplay is boring as all hell. A walk-through is basically needed and theres barely any scenes. The creator should focus more on the lewdity and not the complex puzzle solving and battle system.
I agree; finished the game in just one day. I like it a lot, but the content is indeed still very meagre, especially the sex options. And indeed: the rewards are also quite meagre for such a lot of work (if you're not cheating), complex puzzles and battles.

There should be a "light" version, which makes you start off with unlimited money and gold.

I like the branching for increasing the replay value, but also that should be thickened out: not more character per se, but more content with them, especially of the sexual kind. ;)

Reactions: Somnus
Sep 22, 2017
I agree; finished the game in just one day. I like it a lot, but the content is indeed still very meagre, especially the sex options. And indeed: the rewards are also quite meagre for such a lot of work (if you're not cheating), complex puzzles and battles.

There should be a "light" version, which makes you start off with unlimited money and gold.

I like the branching for increasing the replay value, but also that should be thickened out: not more character per se, but more content with them, especially of the sexual kind. ;)
i actually cheated to get unlimited money and gold and its still boring as all hell to play. lewd games should have lewd, not me looking at a walkthrought that spans 40 some days game time to get a titty.

Reactions: splamo and Jarul

Jackmcbean

Dec 20, 2017
Reactions: mitjo
3.50 star(s) 83 Votes