Joshuanon

Jun 10, 2018
just reached the point where taranee stops going to schol and it said that I can go to her house. But none of the places on the map besides the restaurant, school, cave, bookstore, and will's house will let me in

Reactions: MrShaDowAnDub

Joshuanon

Jun 10, 2018
elions mood seems to be broken, I tried the command and it didn't raise. The money and gold commands work but now even gifts don't work for her mood

tifa

Aug 15, 2017
just reached the point where taranee stops going to schol and it said that I can go to her house. But none of the places on the map besides the restaurant, school, cave, bookstore, and will's house will let me in
taranee's house is nearly the shop; you must go at night

jerf muse

Aug 24, 2018
i have a glitch where will hasn't come back to the shop after i order stuff(tried both story lines) and when i click on the school nothing happens. can someone help?

painuchiha97

Dec 15, 2017
Can you repair the Elyons room in this patch or is that not implemented yet ? Also does anyone know how to trigger the new miranda scene ? Changelog says there is one but I have no clue how to trigger it.

Ioled

Jun 12, 2018
Can you repair the Elyons room in this patch or is that not implemented yet ? Also does anyone know how to trigger the new miranda scene ? Changelog says there is one but I have no clue how to trigger it.
Theres a option in the phone to repair the room.

Jogy1959

Jan 2, 2018
solved : Why dont I find any Park? All done with the Goblin allready
I didn't waited enough

nensense

Oct 7, 2018
elions mood seems to be broken, I tried the command and it didn't raise. The money and gold commands work but now even gifts don't work for her mood
I noticed that when she's depressed and not talking to you because something unfrotunate happened to her boyfriend/boyfriend's sister/parents there is no way to raise her mood with gifts immediately. Just wait a few days or a week and you should be able to raise her mood.

maLikiz

Jan 28, 2019
I am stuck after having taranee anal plz help...
Is there any content with will?
For my save
I has been check your save file, and As far as I can see, you went through all the parts of "Taranee", "Will" and "Irma", all is well
If you was skip any scene, tell me

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes