tania

Jun 30, 2017
Can anyone clarify where the game ends at the moment? I feel like I might have unlocked everything, as it isn't progressing further. Here's where I'm at:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is that the end for this version? As pronaxen just noted, the pics on the first page suggest there is more content that I'm missing.
all the op pics are in the game, theres two routes, with or without miranda help right in the early start.

Reactions: drowsy

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
can you do anything more with elyon other than footjob? Are the pictures in first page misleading or what?
Choose the "don't deal with bryan yourself" route. This way you'll have blowjob option. But i think that this route ends the game sooner if im not mistaken

This update was fine, but nearly five months for these scenes are too much imo. But i guess drawing georgous art takes time

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
all the op pics are in the game, theres two routes, with or without miranda help right in the early start.
Right. Cheerio, good lad. This game has very nice art but I shan't play it again just to get to those pics, I don't think. The story isn't that engaging, and the writing/translation is subpar to say the least.

Wolf1114

May 7, 2017
so... you can't get will's frogs or what? I've been trying for a while and they wont arrive after ordering them

Sirshocker

Jul 24, 2018
Please update the android port here to the latest update showing which at the time is v0.4 also please make sure the fighting is working right and not stuck on run away thank you

D3licious

Oct 20, 2017
Everytime I go to Order the Frog for the girl it says it will show up in 62 or 93 days and never comes...

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes