Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
I buy the peppa frog item but Will never comes by to pick it up and i'm well past the car crash.

David@321

Nov 17, 2017
So there's a bug with the girl that unlocks the school buy the pepega dull she is supposed to come after 1 day that the dull was bought right... wrong she ditched is there a new rout that im missing or....

Bellyk Franck

May 28, 2017
Can't give the dress to Elyon... is it a bug ? And how to reach Taranee's House after she missed school a couple of days?

Malkav

May 28, 2017
I remember this game actually being quite decent, but hearing I need to replay it entirely discourages me from trying the new version. Maybe next time

Aug 22, 2017
If you have the problem of Will not showing up for the Toys you order, even after you deal with Elyons parents you have to go back and go the other route with Brian.
If you deal with him yourself the came just wont continue, I tried the other option (sleep potion) and it works, currently tutoring Will.

May take a loooot of days for the Toys to appear

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Really love the artwork...this update left me wanting more:love:
Very talented artist...I love the consistency. Thats my biggest gripe with most hand drawn art games. Always hate when you have one scene that looks great but then the next looks like it was done by a totally different artist with different style...all are talented, theres now doubt about that:)
Having problems progressing wills content...the father came back and nothing els happens after....only the mc saying that he needs to prove that he didn't change.

Reactions: david1824

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Witch Hunter v0.4.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: Dr. Strangelove

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
Can anyone clarify where the game ends at the moment? I feel like I might have unlocked everything, as it isn't progressing further. Here's where I'm at:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is that the end for this version? As pronaxen just noted, the pics on the first page suggest there is more content that I'm missing.

john gleese

Jul 14, 2017
I literally made a manual about it on the previous page. Read the fucking discussion before posting.
What I meant was how do I win at the poker game? How many times do I have to win? I already got the gameboard and all. I won a few times, lost a few times, but it just keeps going on.

tania

Jun 30, 2017
What I meant was how do I win at the poker game? How many times do I have to win? I already got the gameboard and all. I won a few times, lost a few times, but it just keeps going on.
with the gameboard, at night the susan ex appears at your shop/you have to be at the shop), play and win him.

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes