maLikiz

Jan 28, 2019
so every single update tot his game makes old saves useless is this incompetence? or is this intentional for some reason
Every new version has created multiple new variables and classes in code. If you load your old save, game can be crashed, because this save don't know about this new variables and classes

VaSSis

Feb 14, 2018
guy how to unlock it from the will + susan route ?
You have a walkthrough on the first paige.

A couple of days later Will comes back into the shop to ask for Peppa Pig whistling toys, you can order them from the phone. It takes one or two days to arrive and Will appears the next day to pick it up. After that visit, you can go to the supermarket

papadoko

Aug 1, 2017
Is there a command to trigger the conversation with the goblin asking for panties at the Pub if it's bugged and doesn't do anything when I click on him?

RSR2000

Jan 10, 2019
Hello people, who know why i don't have a phone in menu? This a bug?
did you pick up the phone from the goblin? when you pay him to steal the phone, you don't get it immediately, you have to wait a few days and go back to him to get the phone

U

User_755695

I have waited patiently for the update and it came.I played 2 times and seems like all the routes cant be played in the same play,at least Will and Irma.1st I went for Will+Taranee and got stuck 4ever at Elyon so no Irma,and 2nd time I did elyon and irma,taranee about half(didnt went much so maybe full route was still possible) and will route blocked without board option& thomas visit after.I did played Susan in 0.3 ver.so no problem here.

Conclusion about 0.4 and game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Final conclusion

Kylouleise

Oct 1, 2018
Yay! An update!

I think I found an issue in the game is you want to know.

I did exactly what the Will + Susan route says. I won the game against Geralt but the next night also the game triggered the policeman combat, after that the ex-husband never came. I think one of the triggers killed the other. In fact, the same happened in another try with Will and the freaking frog. Elyon came crying for her bf a couple of days after I bought the frogs and Will never came back and the encounter in the Station never triggered.
I know it could be easily solved by using another savegame but with different routes, you could lose progress in other.

smakarov191

May 2, 2017
After the accident with his parents Elion then the story is not moving, as that would make the Elion lived with me???

tifa

Aug 15, 2017
After the accident with his parents Elion then the story is not moving, as that would make the Elion lived with me???
elion must argue with cornelia, cause she lives with her: if i remember well, you must lower her reputation at radioroom in the school, then fight against them at meridian whey they must go to the cinema.

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes