dotrem

Mar 8, 2018
Lord, why this guy put all game scripts in .rpa archive? I don't want to grind near enternety to get closer to new content.

Akumashe

Jun 19, 2017
Major fuckup in history questions.
September 1st 1939, Germany, Sovjet and Slovakia invaded Poland. Absolutely noone attacked Germany.
(edit: Unless you count Germanys propaganda run with german troops firing on Germany from Poland to give an excuse. Then Germany attacked Germany.)

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Same here. If I click on the school, he says that he has nothing to do there.
You have to progress in Will's storyline in order to unlock the school (go the the shop to trigger her route).

BK

May 12, 2017
Anyone have a save after jink? Cant talk to him after getting panties or does anyone know what to do about this bug?

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
i'm stuck after the last scene with elyon, how to unlock the school?
Will. She will tell you to become a school teacher when you kill Collins in her storyline. Beforehand there is no empty position in school stuff Cedric can take.

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
Everyone, little hints:

1) Irma will come in the shop after a meeting with headmaster of the school AND after progression in the Elyon storyline (you need to destroy her reputation through the gossips)
2) To unlock school you need to progress in the Will storyline till Collins death. Prior that point he is a history teacher, Cedric can not be hired.
3) I would suggest you to first finish Elyon + Will storylines (they go in pair), and than start with Tarany and Irma content.
4) To get Will father out of the house win poker game board from Heralt in Meridian tavern and come back to home, event will be triggered itself.
5) To progress Will storyline after she pick up the frogg come to the local supermarket at the morning or afternoon.

Also, to remove useless grinding:

inventory.gold = 9000 - gold
inventory.money = 9000 - cash
hpCedrick=900 (in the battle) - Cedrick hp

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes