Sirshocker

Jul 24, 2018
Make the android version that's here fully up to date and please keep sure the fighting is working right and not stuck on run away

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Dev already said in november that he'll try to release the update by the new year, look at the post page 36

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016

Hello guys! Sorry for missing you for two weeks, there were some things. So, let me tell you about the development progress. The programmer has written the code, but unfortunately i didn't finish all the pictures i want. But there are only two arts left. About the text: story part of Irma's text already written and translated, so-that remained a bit. I don't know if I have time to make the game before the new year, but I will try to release it in the new year or a week later
Signed up to the gym, in order to increase my strength, but for now I come home tired after the gym. I guess it's just a habit. Over time, everything should change for the better.
That's all, thank you all for your support! Applying picture for you, I haven't shown you anything in a long time!

cg_dead_nidel.jpg

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016

Ahoy, people! I've almost finished with the arts, but unfortunately I don't have time to finish everything that I wanted. I have already written a technical task to my programmer and sent him to code. I'll finish my job while he does his job. And there is only four arts left to draw btw. When I finish with this I'll start to write the dialogues. It seems to me that we still have the time to make an update before the new year, I hope. . And we are trying to do everything quickly and clearly, the update will be large enough, probably the largest in the history of our game development. First test version release will be for the patrons who donating us with ten dollars, and then we'll release the fix-bug version for those who are donating us five bucks. After that, the game will go public!
After I'm done with all of this, I plan to draw a poster for the game. I also plan to draw a new headline for the patreon page. And maybe I'll change the design in some places.
I also think about temporarily removing the second branch of development in the game. The one that was in the 0.1 version of the game. It pretty much confuses new players when they go through the second branch and think that the game has little content. Later, when we will finalize it, it will return to the place. But it will already be in update 0.5 or later.
As for the plans for version 0.5...
Most likely it will be devoted to the storyline of Hay Lin\ Irma\Miranda.
And that is it! Stay tuned for more news and thanks for your support! 8MekHw2hxdk.jpg

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
ng_irma2.jpg

Hello everyone! As usual, I didn’t have time to draw the xmas art on time, but now I’ve finished and I hasten to show it to you.

A lot of time was taken by the thoughts of whom to portray in the xmas art. I wanted Hay Lin, but I already had art with her, and since update 0.4 will be dedicated not only to Tarani, but to Irma, I decided to portray her in this picture.
I know that in this art Irma is not quite similar to the original, but this is due to the fact that I didn't set myself such a goal and I decided to draw it in my satisfaction. Hope you enjoyed it.

Unfortunately I don't have the time with the release in this year. Excusez-moi. But I set myself the task that I should have time to prepare everything for you in January, since I am going to devote all the New Year holidays to this. I hope for your patience, the release will be very soon.

I am very grateful to those who still support me, hope and believe that something really worthwhile will come out of this game.
Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and all related holidays!

alenben

May 24, 2018
Hey im having problems with buying the cabbage for miranda. Im getting an error when i select "buy something" at the restaurant.

Also im having trouble telling the goblin to kill the the parents. after i get the used panties it bugs. When I try to talk to him nothing happens.

Anyone knows what to do?
Im playing on a Mac btw.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

ReaperMan30

Sep 1, 2017
Hey im having problems with buying the cabbage for miranda. Im getting an error when i select "buy something" at the restaurant.

Also im having trouble telling the goblin to kill the the parents. after i get the used panties it bugs. When I try to talk to him nothing happens.

Anyone knows what to do?
Im playing on a Mac btw.
I am also experiencing the same problem, also on Mac

Reactions: HunterSeeker

BastardX

May 13, 2018
Awesome game cant wait for the next update.... esp to see if those twin red heads n mother action! :)

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes