HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
This game has a nice premise, but it is extremely grind heavy and still has some bugs where the game crashes (specifically when you're at the restaurant). The game would be way more enjoyable if the prices of everything got lowered and/or you got more money per day. It's just not worth playing unless you're using cheats.

Reactions: Shusen

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Can anyone update the android port of the game? It's been a while now. And i'm stuck on a chromeboook and would like to replay the game.

Shusen

Sep 24, 2018
I hope the next game is a Totally Spies parody where I play as a student at their school and I have to date them.
I hope the next game is a Totally Spies parody where I play as a student at their school and I have to date them.
i hope for DC and marvel univers but i think DC would be more Hot and the Simpsons or Scooby-Doo but Totally Spies are good tooo but i cant imagine how it would work only if you would be the boss of them (forgoten the name of him)

Reactions: Rykonate

ElyonLover

Dec 10, 2018
i hope for DC and marvel univers but i think DC would be more Hot and the Simpsons or Scooby-Doo but Totally Spies are good tooo but i cant imagine how it would work only if you would be the boss of them (forgoten the name of him)
You can just be a guy at their school and date them. Clover is a slut and you should get to fuck her immediately, Alex should have normal difficulty and to win her heart you should do some athletic activity, Sam is hard to get because I don't know you have to study.

Reactions: Shusen

Shusen

Sep 24, 2018
You can just be a guy at their school and date them. Clover is a slut and you should get to fuck her immediately, Alex should have normal difficulty and to win her heart you should do some athletic activity, Sam is hard to get because I don't know you have to study.
like yours idea but i played games like that evry time o want somthing new but your plan could be very good but every 2 games like that

ElyonLover

Dec 10, 2018
like yours idea but i played games like that evry time o want somthing new but your plan could be very good but every 2 games like that
I like it because it's immersive and I haven't played many games like it. Also it would be a bit creepy to be the old guy and fuck the girls. Much better to be a student.

Reactions: Kalrotix and Shusen

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
god ot simpsons, we need something else... But now i do want to do a totally spies drawing

NDOH99316

Nov 28, 2017
would be nice if someone could please post the news posts from the patreon. maybe let us find out why 'W.I.T.C.H. Trainer' is now 'W.I.T.C.H. Hunter'?

Reactions: Lornely

Jam82

Oct 19, 2018
anyone made a fix so you can get access to blow-/handjob, by choosing to eliminate Brian??

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes