Jul 31, 2018
Hey i was wondering if i could just use the console to add the quest item? the cabbage i can't buy it because of the errors so anyone know if i can?

Ethanhunt99

Jan 1, 2019
i was wondering why i want talk to the golin after getting the panties and 200gold? and also the chinese lady, whenever i trie to buy something from her, i get the game script up or something. any of you ladds know what is happening? lol thanks!

Jul 31, 2018
i was wondering why i want talk to the golin after getting the panties and 200gold? and also the chinese lady, whenever i trie to buy something from her, i get the game script up or something. any of you ladds know what is happening? lol thanks!
happened to me too you could either use console to give yourself the cabbage you need from the chinese lady or do what i did and download the 0.1 version of the game where buying the cabbage from the lady actually works and go on with that part of the story, you only get like 2 scenes which is the handjob and blowjob though.

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
View attachment 233624
Hello everyone! Version 0.4 is finally ready! For 10$+ patrons

Not bad, actually. But not much:

1) Forced blowjob from Irma

2) Forced assfuck with Tarani.

3) Sex with Alchemy.

4) Something with Miranda.

And lot's of storyline fixes during the whole game, like killing Irma father.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
I made a request thread for the new update so please support it

Reactions: afwe and Ankry

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Does some have a full save from the previous version (0.3.2.1) please ? I lost all my saves :(

CerezaR

Jun 28, 2017
how do i get the irma and alchemy scenes.
It heppened to me in rout where I decided to deal with Brayan by myself. After I had started to teach in school event happened when director called and ordered Irma and other guy to help in shop.

Alchemy scenes is also in this root when you need second evidence against Tarani. You should go to Blank and he would ask you either gold chain either a woman. You need to choose second

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes