starlight103

May 4, 2018
what the hell lol i never got the castle part with the girl during or after the babysitting part.i was talking to the girl then it said "some time after" then the sister got home and i went home....i have tryed everything. all events done (Tested everywhere at all times of day and did the same with talking to everything in both worlds.) its day 108. thats like 50-60 days after the babysitting part.. im lost af..

and for those saying *oh its a bug just restart. i tested it on new games 3 times and even reinstalled.

anyone know what i should do?
and remember before you tell me to complete all the routs... I CANT. there is nothing i can do. xD

Ikeike

Jun 10, 2019
Lmao I'm out, so disappointed, I've checked the game files on Android and the sex scenes we've been grinding on is just a picture (2 pictures fck and cum, unlike alchemy it's for 4 pics playing) for Cornelia, too much grinding for nothing.

The game is trying hard to be summertime saga, that's why the game is so buggy, animation sucks(actually there is no animation it's just picture) they'll force you to go on another quest even though you still have one going on, feels like they force you to drove a bike for an hour and your price is a coffee

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
just to clarify, my unofficial android port differs in exactly 7 script files. all changes are of purely visual sort and don't effect gameplay at all or fixes errors such as
Python:
screen inventory_fight:
    screen close:
        imagebutton xalign 0.71 yalign 0.2:
            idle ("close.png")
            hover ("close.png")
            action Hide("inventory_fight"), Show('fight_btn')
    frame:
        background "inventory.png"
        xminimum 754
        yminimum 683
if you think, i screwed the scripts, don't play my port, play the official version. it's as easy as that. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
Reactions: Deadshot101

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
Only 100$ left to go, come on now everybody! can we push Somka108's Patreon income to 1500$ so he can buy a graphics tablet Сintiq 13hd so that the images can become even better and so that the work will speed up even more. Come on i know we can do this spread this to your online friends, online communities, to online boards and on online forums.
I've never seen such an obvious alt account of a dev before - how about you make your fucking game work before begging for money? Game is bugged and completely unintuitive.

F94 ZONE

Oct 8, 2018
I've never seen such an obvious alt account of a dev before - how about you make your fucking game work before begging for money? Game is bugged and completely unintuitive.
1. I am not Somka108, i am just one player who would like to see what the game would look like if the visual sutff was impoved futher.

2. Why so angry and why the insults + bad language?

3. The V 0.5 is not yet complete, wait untill public release for a bug free version.

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
1. I am not Somka108, i am just one player who would like to see what the game would look like if the visual sutff was impoved futher.

2. Why so angry and why the insults + bad language?

3. The V 0.5 is not yet complete, wait untill public release for a bug free version.
Even if you're not, stop shilling and realise the gameplay is utter shit. No amount of bug fixing will solve that. Bad games don't deserve support.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
F94 ZONE a little advice. Don't feed the Trolls. There's sometimes one or two on a thread that never have anything constructive to say and only attack people who do post something positive. Best thing to do is ignore them. They eventually get tired of being ignored and crawl back into their hole.

F94 ZONE

Oct 8, 2018
F94 ZONE a little advice. Don't feed the Trolls. There's sometimes one or two on a thread that never have anything constructive to say and only attack people who do post something positive. Best thing to do is ignore them. They eventually get tired of being ignored and crawl back into their hole.
Good point there mate, thanks.

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes