Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
Ok, seriusly stuck here. Just ''killed'' the parents, then spread the rummors, but then, when i try to talk with Elyon, i just get a generic dialogue and not the thing that is supposed to happen in the walkthrough. When i go back to the school, i get the beggining of the Will+Susan path again (I got it pretry early in the game) , and then nothing changes.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
maLikiz

I already started a new game a long time ago and it doesn't matter if you start a new game anyway as the game is still fucking buggier then shit as I stated 8 posts above your post. Shit's not triggering or happening. No cheats used game Will events no longer progress as I never received her toy that I bought school won't open up Lilian and her sisters shit stopped progressing after first babysit event Phobos never sent the girl from Merdian to the MC Elyon event progressed to where she lost her house and who knows whatever else is wrong with this update.

D

Deleted member 1227044

No surprise test version is buggy.I'm gonna try making it through this chaotic labyrinth,more for the dialogues.I'll start unrening the CGs 1st,for a nice view.If game will be complete,I might make an update on impressions,if not I'll just wait the stable versions.

I just wanna see Cornelia and Lilian's parts,all the others are replays.
Dont forget 0.5.5 will come out as well,possibly July.That will be interesting as well.

Edit:that was,unexpected.dk who should I thank though.And it would've been just a matter of minutes if I somehow knew it beforehand.
This game is good and is becoming even better with each update.I adore Cornelia's scenes,the devm thingy,and I can only hope-for awsome scenes with HL in 0.6 update.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Game seems highly fucking buggy after this update. Cheats off did Cornelia's events up to watching Lilian and giving her a cat when you came to watch her. Only saw Will up to the point where you bought the frog merchandise but the shits never appeared so Will's shit no longer advances Cornelia's shit no longer advances I can already get foot jobs from Elyon but she's staying at Cornelia's school hasn't unlocked and can't do studying to increase knowledge.
You need to go to the store in the morning, there'll be an event where you meet her w/ her mom shopping.

Elyon Reputation is Zero but she still love her frends.. and the fight is not coming..
Did you talk to her while she's at the store?

Akhre

Feb 8, 2019
I liked the art.
I liked that the writing style is short and to the point.

Everything else from game design perspective it TERRIBLE.

Unclear where to go, what do to, how to progress, what to click basically all game.
Played for maybe an hour, spend 5min enjoying the scenes and reading, 10min doing the grinding for gold (like in a lot of games) and 45 min trying to figure out what to click to progress.

Says on multiple occasions "order this and that via cellphone, organize a reading via cellphone" looking for 5 min where the UI is to open the cellphone, gave up. Turns out you get cellphone in a much later stage of the game.

Have to play some dice game to win 200 gold, rules nowhere explained, not even the name of the dice game is written anywhere, so you can't google it. Don't know the rules to this particular dice game? You're fucked.

English writing is not even bad, it's a joke, it feels like it would have been better if it was translated with google.translate.
Some characters called 'he' in one line and 'she' in next line. Mispellings/mistypings every sentence. I'm not the guy who will complain about the game having 5 typos, but this is some next level translation.

Anyway, I think a lot of the problems would be fixed if game progression was streamlined, because it literally feels more like an unintentional puzzle game, than an adult VN.

And fix the translation. Come on, pay anyone 100-200$ from your 1300$+ monthly patreon, send them the transcript and they will translate this game for you in a day, because clearly whoever translated it can't speak english (and I think it was a person, because seriously, not even google.translate would be this bad).

Reactions: drefes and grgrgr5

Lorenzo12

Apr 13, 2019
Blank doesnt have a cat they say i need to buy a cat but i dont know how to unlock it i think the android version is bug my final event is skating after that no progress i already finish other scene elyon is in my house but there is no cat in that goblin!

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Blank doesnt have a cat they say i need to buy a cat but i dont know how to unlock it i think the android version is bug my final event is skating after that no progress i already finish other scene elyon is in my house but there is no cat in that goblin!
You have to visit him before night, for an event about him catching a cat; at least that's how the event came up for me. -- Probably need to babysit Liliana once though, for the whole 'wants a kitty' thing.

GaoChun

Jul 26, 2017
Does anyone have a label to every places that you can visit? The walkthrough just says places and doesn't really say where that is in the map.

Lorenzo12

Apr 13, 2019
You have to visit him before night, for an event about him catching a cat; at least that's how the event came up for me. -- Probably need to babysit Liliana once though, for the whole 'wants a kitty' thing.
My final event is skating she say she call me to babysit her sister but she never call me I finish all event taranee and will and susan event too and elyon is in my house now but she never call me :(((((

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes